Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Average signing at best in my opinion. Green has proven himself more at nrl level. Yes I know lane has scored 5 tries in 15 games but if watch those tries they were all gifts
He says he'll take them
670118-glenn-stewart.jpg

I've seen most of his first grade games and I was shocked when the Dogs let him go; obviously there is something wrong from a behavioural point of view - or at least there was. Let's hope he can reach his potential with us.

We have to remember that these guys are just kids, some people mature later in life and that is when the penny drops and the effort to be their best kicks in - he is only 21.

I've seen most of his first grade games and I was shocked when the Dogs let him go; obviously there is something wrong from a behavioural point of view - or at least there was. Let's hope he can reach his potential with us.

We have to remember that these guys are just kids, some people mature later in life and that is when the penny drops and the effort to be their best kicks in - he is only 21.
Could be one of the best signings we've made, but maybe we want know until he is 23

Behaviour may have been an issue two years ago at the dogs, but he was 19 then. Everyone has a slight attitude problem at that age! He will mature bulk up and will be a me good signing for us!!

I can say that I am excited to see how he goes. Like a few others have mentioned he was good at the Dogs in 2015. There may well be some underlying attitude issues but how many times do we see players go to Melbourne who have been written off and turn their careers around. Life is all about chances and it is up to him to take this chance and deliver on the talent he has.

I'm OK with the Lane signing. I think its great we are targeting big, young forwards. And to be fair, he would have come pretty cheap. Gillett is obviously the international forward being spoken about, I just hope we don't pay massive overs for him. Uate is a terrible move, although I think we do need another centre. I cant see Walker and Matai being our centre combo for 26 rounds plus finals. Injury or suspension is a given.

At just 21 years of age, new Sea Eagles forward Shaun Lane wants to 'settle down'.

Life is good again off the field for the former Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and NZ Warriors back-rower.

A fresh start at Manly, living with his family, and being nearby his friends has seen Lane smile again.

Three clubs in less than three years caused Lane some heartache and pain.

“I’m only 21, but it feels like I have been around for a couple of years now,’’ Lane said.

Read more...http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/11/18/manly_presents_lane_.html

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8