Sheila's cricket

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Ive been really enjoying the womens ashes.
Its not bad cricket, both teams have shown some ticker but Eleyse Perry seems to be the difference.
(is she our best sportsperson?)
Anyway Go Girls.

Can't get into the chicks cricket.
Bit too slow.
But I will be watching the Jillaroos if it's on.
Perry would have to be close to our best
Even though I'm biased cause she's a distant cuz.

An amazing double century for Perry, and timely as well.

Crowds are building nicely too.

10 bucks to get in and kids free... thinking of heading there today with my son

The woman's cricket is a tough watch at times with the run rate

Almost like heading back to men's cricket from the early 90s where 250 was a good score and often 220 made an interesting game of it, and those can be the best games to watch. Times have certainly changed with it now though with some of it going semi professional, and there are players capable of hitting 50 ball 100s in T20 games

Follow it a bit closer than I used to these days as I know a couple of the NZ team, and had a mates wife playing about 5 years back too

I find it to be a better contest to the mens game.
More even and a better chance of a close game.
Mind you eng are 4/40.

Aust retain the ashes!

Nice job ladies.

Hopefully they win at least 1 of the last 2 games of T20.

And I hope we can say the same about the men in a couple of months.

I kinda like that multi format Ashes series. Might be the future for the mens game where a series is a combination of Test, ODI and T20 matches worth weighted points for a win. To make it interesting you could have a fixed squad size that you are only allowed to draw players from for the three formats. That way you don't get 3 different teams over the series. You have to pick Test players who can also cut it at T20.

I kinda like that multi format Ashes series. Might be the future for the mens game where a series is a combination of Test, ODI and T20 matches worth weighted points for a win. To make it interesting you could have a fixed squad size that you are only allowed to draw players from for the three formats. That way you don't get 3 different teams over the series. You have to pick Test players who can also cut it at T20.
Hate it, if they do that they can't call it the ashes, don't be like Holden and name an inferior product after something everyone loved

Caught some of the WBBL on telly yesterday, it was an eye-opener. Raining sixes, I haven't seen women's cricket and had no idea they could play like that.
I have always loved cricket but gone off it a bit in the last few years due to saturation scheduling, lost some magic for sure. But I enjoyed what I saw yesterday.

Caught some of the WBBL on telly yesterday, it was an eye-opener. Raining sixes, I haven't seen women's cricket and had no idea they could play like that.
I have always loved cricket but gone off it a bit in the last few years due to saturation scheduling, lost some magic for sure. But I enjoyed what I saw yesterday.
As a product it really is getting better. The issue i see is that its hard for people to look at it as a stand alone sport and not compare it to bloke's cricket.

Surprisingly they televise all the women's big bash over here as well, must be part of the whole deal to show the BBL

2 of the girls from my club who I know reasonably well are playing for the renegades so I will try and catch a couple of their matches

The Australian women are going well against eng in this years ashes series.

They won all three one dayers (2 points each = 6 points)
Are on top in the currently rain effected test. (4 points for the win)
And are yet to play the final 3 x T20 matches (2 points per win)

Ellyse Perry is continuing her great form.

The Eng batswomen are trying to make one G Boycott look like a fast scoring machine.

Draw!

Aust ladies retain the ashes no matter the T20 results.

Well done!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4