Signing Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only players i would be looking at are nelson asofa solomona, adam Elliott and Asiasta for 2018.

Next year i would go hard for Boyd Cordiner or Shannon Boyd, even Coen hess or Ethan Lowe if still available for 2019. Jackson hastings to Half or 5/8 full time in 2019.

Last edited:
If i could have a pick of any 5 players in the league that i think would be good additions to the squad at the moment it would be bwtween tevita junior, haeriwera naera, asofa solomona, sio taukeihao and ryan matterson / taane milne

Last edited:
Either of the two pommies James Graham or Sam Burgess yes I hate them both but they are tough and both need a change of club to show their best at the moment. Not many players at the moment have the mongrel to change a game at their best these guys do.

Either of the two pommies James Graham or Sam Burgess yes I hate them both but they are tough and both need a change of club to show their best at the moment. Not many players at the moment have the mongrel to change a game at their best these guys do.

Both of them are seen as enforcers but they both play for the chosen ones. If either played for us they would increase our penalty count every game. They get away with a lot but at Manly they would be spending time on the side....

I agree with your assessment that their both pommie mongrels. However, three things put me off signing either of them. Their best years are behind them, they will be after multi-year deals, and they will both be on a lot of coin.

If we sign guera, it is a massive misstep. Massively ineffectual. Falls of tackles, shoddy handling and little to no impact in his runs.. His best days are gone..

Take who the roosters want to keep.. Collins or butcher.

Money best spent on someone else.
Yup i think in terms of forwards the guys we need have to have that mental toughness/competitive will to win about them...Ability is one thing, but our pack needs more leaders. Thats where im torn re the James Grahams, Beau Scotts, Luke Lewiss etc. All hard men but still wanting big coin and potentially on the decline as the years of playing catch up to them eventually. Agree on Guerra - no way in the world. Maybe a Wade Graham - hes impressed me with what hes shown this year.

Harawira-Naera would still be my pick

Is Butcher off contract or did he just get mentioned as a wish?

I heard we are hiring Pauline Hanson to replace the greek god Zorba as Media Liason Manager as at 1st July - Zorba's retirement. Please keep question simple so Pauline can ask - " Please Explain " questions to the Management team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8