Signing Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All the players I want are under contract.
S Boyd
Frizzell
Jackson
Maybe I should follow the parasites, contracts seem not to worry them.

The storm are chasing a Donkey. meeting took place in Melbourne; a big enough name to go to some lengths to keep it quiet..

Peats and Guerra to us. Both have very close friends here - Peats and Darcy are besties; Guerra and DCE likewise. We keep saying we need a better hooker - sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. Not sure how the club see that. Hastings is a half, though he goes ok up the middle. So it is possibly an area we will look to strengthen.
We need a better option in the second row at some point, though both are going ok. Guerra has done it all, great skill and experience. He's having a rubbish season, and will be cheap. Might get a second lease on life with us. Needs a refresh, clearly.

Peats and Guerra to us. Both have very close friends here - Peats and Darcy are besties; Guerra and DCE likewise. We keep saying we need a better hooker - sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. Not sure how the club see that. Hastings is a half, though he goes ok up the middle. So it is possibly an area we will look to strengthen.
We need a better option in the second row at some point, though both are going ok. Guerra has done it all, great skill and experience. He's having a rubbish season, and will be cheap. Might get a second lease on life with us. Needs a refresh, clearly.
Not Guerra but Peats would be great, Although Peats will go to Parra under the salary Sombrero.

I have a feeling we will not resign tafua and end up with will hopoate... also I think some of the cash we have will be utilised on uate & sironen as currently both of their old clubs are picking up a big chunk of their salaries this season!

Good post
Guevara would be great
I tried to type guerra but my phone corrected to Guevara - he's got a ready made nickname so half the work's done already
Peats would be great too

Better than beau Scott and cooper Cronk for the team dynamic imo

I worry that Peats is too injury-prone, he'd be an awesome signing although only when he's on the field. Guerra i'm mixed, no from me, however we have been making players become better players than they were this season, so wouldn't be completely and utterly disappointed.

Although our backline is packed, the only man i'd let Taufua leave over would be Latrell Mitchell... He seems unhappy at the roosters

I worry that Peats is too injury-prone, he'd be an awesome signing although only when he's on the field. Guerra i'm mixed, no from me, however we have been making players become better players than they were this season, so wouldn't be completely and utterly disappointed.

Although our backline is packed, the only man i'd let Taufua leave over would be Latrell Mitchell... He seems unhappy at the roosters
I have a feeling Latrell Mitchell might not be a very nice person. Saw Tom T fire up against him once, which is saying a lot, and the rest of the team was niggly towards him as well which is unlike us ( this was at least a year ago, maybe even end of 2015).

Id be gutted if they didn't resign Jorge, especially for hoppa. Don't rate him. Don't underestimate jorge's contribution to our team. It is massive. Most games he's good for a try (great powerful finisher) and does the hard yards with strong carries, invariably earns a penalty or two. He is a beast

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8