Signings for 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran will only break your heart if it doesnt work out.

I think he will be a Bronco.

There will be Panthers jumping ship real soon. Their coach is on the nose and the players will want out if the club supports Hook. He has a touch of the Brian Smiths about him.
Well they've just announced yet another re-signing in Kikau. They have to start shedding some players, there's just no way you can have a NSW Cup squad that contains half a dozen players that would be a walk up start in a top 17 at almost any other club. So I expect them to start shedding some players soon. Either that or Greenberg is going to be making an announcement that the Panthers will be on minus 12 competition points. I say only minus 12 because we all know that teams in Western Sydney are important to the League, so they will be allowed to medically retire a crock, move on a couple of decent players and then go on a massive signing spree for 12 months.

I feel that we only need to replace myles and winterstein in the forwards, I would love Nelson Asofa- solo..... or Christian welch to replace myles and Aiden guerra or bodene Thompson to replace frank

I have been watching luke lewis this year and he has looked as good as ever. Solid defense, making tackle busts, leading the kick chase, a very under rated ball player. He is off contract and so is winterstein. Id be more than happy with lewis in our back row to sure up the defence even for only the next two years before hoppa and Bainbridge step up.

Not sold on green either. He is pretty avg and wont win us a premiership. Would love foran back at 5/8 and hastings more game time at hooker. Would see a well directed side and crisp passing.
Yup Luke is a wonderful whole hearted player...Could see him do a Ben Kennedy here..just 2 years but play his guts out each week and inspire the big fellas around him - I do rattle on about a few oldies like James Graham too.. In a perfect world we'd get young guns but I really think we're a bit rudderless up front and desperately need some old hard heads too

Is Moses Mbye any good? Fox has him being moved on if Fiz goes to the Dogs.:think:
I think he is a goal kicker too.

Would love to flick Green, Brown and Myles :cool:

I wouldn't be looking a spending big money on another half in the future until we get a decent look at the Hastings and DCE combination, they may turn out to complement each other really well.

I don't think we are going to go on a signing spree by any means, we have enough fringe players to develop.

Tafua will be moved on and replaced with Parker.

Brown will be replaced by Shaun Lane or Billy Bainbridge.

Hastings will be permanent utility.

Cullen at 5/8.

Maybe Schuster once Uate starts getting on in years?

What we need to sign for next year is a front rower to bend the line, and while James Graham is a workhorse, I don't think he is much of an impact player, nor do I think he will want to go from barking orders as captain of the dogs, to playing under soft spoken DCE.

I may be wrong though

We need a workhorse prop. A hard running, hole hitting second rower and a quality backline signing.

Who to sign,I don't know. All the players I was hoping for have signed elsewhere.

I hate listening to what commentators have to say. But have to admit this Crichton is putting in one of the most dominant back row showings. Hess like

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8