Silvertails congratulations and tribute to Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brett, my family and I had the pleasure of a lifetime being involved with shooting that advert. with You on Fox a few years ago now and we NEVER EVER doubted you. My 3 boys look up to you in a huge way as we do also and we were very upset by the rubbish you had to go through.You are a true Legend of the game and congratulations on how You and your family have handled this matter. I know I speak on behalf of ALL manly fans when we say, we never doubted you and can't wait to see you do what you do best back on the field in 2011. That day can not come soon enough and I know that all manly fans will turn out in numbers to show you just how appreciated and loved you are. Cheers Brett and put it all behind you now. Long Live Brett Stewart and the Manly Sea Eagles.......

Dan link said:
Hi everyone,

As you all know this has not been an easy case to publish on and there are still a lot of issues that may still arise. So I urge everyone to please keep certain opinions and thoughts to yourselves.

However I think I speak for everyone in saying there is a collective feeling of relief that has blown through the entire Manly Sea Eagles community. We all believed that Brett Stewart was innocent as anyone who has ever met him could never think these things of him.

We at Silvertails want to collectively pay our respects to Brett and wish him well, we were all behind you 100% and still are, congratulations on finally having your name cleared, we never doubted you.

We also want to express our sorrow for you having to go through what you have over the past 18 months and hope that you are somehow able to find your peace with it and soon, we know it will not be easy but trust that all of your fans are behind you and support you to the very end.

Your talent on the football field is unique and something that brings each and every one of us joy, but further to that, your respect for all of your fans and supporters is second to none. Your work in the community is noticed and appreciated by all. You are inspirational to all, especially with your disadvantage of diabetes and your fighting spirit to show that obstacles can be over come. You are truly a role model and one that I hope that my children will grow to aspire to.

Each and every one of us I am sure wants to wish you all the best and offer our congratulations and appreciation and I hope that one day you get to read this and understand just how much you mean to all of us adoring fans (even if half of us are at times drunken louts, well me anyway)

Finally, with this behind you every single one of us, waits with bated breath to see your successful return from injury and know that we will, no matter where we are, be cheering with a thunderous roar, when you next take the field.

So cheers to a true champion, role model, talent and most of all a gentleman of our game.

Dan

Was that great news or was that great news for our manly boy "Not Guilty". I had been checking Sky News on Austar since the first day of the trial and before  the trial had even began to see if there was any updates of what else was heard in the court. I will admit I was a little nervous when I learnt he had to go before a jury, but when I read/heard positive comments in Sky News Updates I grew confident he was gonna win. I was anxiously awaiting for news on Sky News for the verdict. I kept myself busy to pass the time but thoughts about Brett and what's happening right now? What was the verdict? kept crossing my mind. I finally tuned into Sky News in the afternoon and read the words "Stewart Not Guilty" I was happy and excited. I decided to celebrate the good news by watching some old games from the 2008 season that he played in and scored trys.

There was never any doubt he is a champion player and a champion bloke.Give them hell Brett.Bring on 2011

Yes.....I sent it to Zorba who gave it to Brett as he was heading to the US on holidays last year...so he did get it!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2