Sims grabbed Willie's (well) willy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image-jpg.1639

Willie - "Told you it's grown since last year. I've become more Manly."

I just think it's funny how Willie didn't even blink, not even a wink !!

If it wasn't so funny it would be serious!

You know what gets me..this will most likely get zero attention

But when two blokes stand toe to toe and have it out then we need to think of the children...for mind this is worse

Willie Mason has spoken for the first time about his close encounter with ex-teammate Korbin Sims, laughing off suggestions his ex-teammate could be charged for contrary conduct.

Sims playfully grabbed Mason’s penis late in Sunday’s Manly-Newcastle game while the pair was at the play-the-ball and could now found be charged by the match review committee.

Asked if he was offended, Mason replied:

"Offended, please. I think it's hilarious.

"I hope it doesn't come to anything because me and Korbin are really good mates.

"It was unlucky, the timing of it all. I knew what was going on - I was talking to him while he was doing it.

"It was quite funny actually. He's a good young kid and I hope nothing would be done about that.

"It was just two good team-mates of the last three years having a ... just reacquainting."

Willie Mason has spoken for the first time about his close encounter with ex-teammate Korbin Sims, laughing off suggestions his ex-teammate could be charged for contrary conduct.

Sims playfully grabbed Mason’s penis late in Sunday’s Manly-Newcastle game while the pair was at the play-the-ball and could now found be charged by the match review committee.

Asked if he was offended, Mason replied:

"Offended, please. I think it's hilarious.

"I hope it doesn't come to anything because me and Korbin are really good mates.

"It was unlucky, the timing of it all. I knew what was going on - I was talking to him while he was doing it.

"It was quite funny actually. He's a good young kid and I hope nothing would be done about that.

"It was just two good team-mates of the last three years having a ... just reacquainting."
Starting to get a bit worried about big willie. Before you know it he will be showering on his own.

]
image-jpg.1639

If that was his pecker then he has to lose the name Big Willie, more like one of his marshmallows surely....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4