Site rest 4 summer Dan?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't decide who to go for. :(

But hopefully by the time the site picks up again for next season's trials we have discussed some good things like:
- Stewart cleared of all wrongdoing
- Orford sacked
- Sam Burgess an Eagle
- Best recruiting off-season ever by the Eagles
etc.

Canteen Worker link said:
The Dragons could sign Serena Williams in order to find a bit of mongrel!!!!  Can you imagine a love child from the union of Serena and Wendell???? :) :) :)

that south African runner is more female than Serena :)

The Dragons could sign Serena Williams in order to find a bit of mongrel!!!!  Can you imagine a love child from the union of Serena and Wendell???? :) :) :)

Plenty of advertising opportunities and billboard space.

If Sailor had got his big fat arse of the ground and caught, or at least contested for that bomb, we wouldn't be sitting here all mournful.  We'd be thinking of how to beat the Bongos.  What a big fat joke he is.  I loath that team.  Imposters all. 

DSM5 link said:
If Sailor had got his big fat arse of the ground and caught, or at least contested for that bomb, we wouldn't be sitting here all mournful.  We'd be thinking of how to beat the Bongos.  What a big fat joke he is.  I loath that team.  Imposters all. 

if we hadn't lost so many games that we could have easily won, we would be in the same situation, easy to blame others, hard to face reality

Matabele link said:
How much downtime has this site had in 5 1/2 years?  A couple of hours?

overall probably somewhere around 5 not including transitions between hosts.

What is the average hit rate Dan?

I actually did a google search on Manly Sea Eagles on the weekend and we came up in the top 10

not sure mate. I stopped recording actual stats a few years back. I go of the Google stats for the ads as a basic guide and we are around 7000 hits since 5pm yesterday.

You can see some information on Alexa.com who independently track hits, but I have no idea how

The Dragons could sign Serena Williams in order to find a bit of mongrel!!!!   Can you imagine a love child from the union of Serena and Wendell???? :) :) :)
Bloody funny CW. You'd have to hire a swat team to be the nanny.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=181733.msg241813#msg241813 date=1252891303]
Bloody funny CW. You'd have to hire a swat team to be the nanny.
[/quote]

It would make a great banner for the Queens next Choke lol

Wheel we average a fair pageview rate over average per month. Daily I would say we have pageviews around 5000 minimum though that drops to around 2500 in the summer months.

I wish I could think of a way to increase the site views in Winter but there really isnt much we can do with the fact its about a team in a winter sport

You could do a Delmege, hijack Mad Monday and have the entire playing group ending up charged. that'd make the off season newsworthy. 

Matabele link said:
You could do a Delmege, hijack Mad Monday and have the entire playing group ending up charged. that'd make the off season newsworthy.  

I would settle for the half back being charged with impersonating a footballer.  

Although Ox could never be accused of doing anything untoward to a young girl sitting on a fence because he couldn't reach up high enough.  

The Matabele forum awards will be interesting this year

Chip & Chase link said:
All we need is an Aussie icon to die so that Mata can slip the boot into them. That'll be good for a few posts. Anyone want to frame a market on his next likely target ? I'll say Gough Whitlam or Bart Cummings are the ones most likely in his crosshairs.

Right on cue

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/09/14/2685521.htm

Myself and DSM shall provide some entertainment over the summer months if he hangs around, last year he hibernated if I remember correctly

Went off to China Kiwi.  About to do it again.  Great place for NRL expansion.  Hopefully Orford will be re-signed for three years with an extension in his favour for anothr two.  That'll keep me interested for a while.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6