Site rest 4 summer Dan?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice, have a couple of mates over there who love the place. How long are you off for ?

I am currently in planning mode for a wee trip away next year, sadly missing some of the NRL season

Bretta23  I have no arms or legs and type with my mouth, so yes, I have difficulty making friends.  This keeps me in touch with tools like yourself.  Kiwi, a couple of months. 

i dont think its very funny to knock disabled people in that way dsm you are a real wanker and if i ever get hold of you you will have no head either.

DSM...when you go for a swim do they call you Bob ?
PS...Enjoy the holiday

bretta23 link said:
yeah we cant close this  DSM5s only friends are in here what would he do with his life.

If you have look at DSM's smite count you might reassess this

Well, then how do you get positive karma?  I am minus 2. Didn't think I was that controversial!!

You're welcome any time Kiwi.  I have many rooms at this place and it's very close to the city.  Actually I'm thinking of inviting your twin over for a drink in December. 

DSM5, have you joined the laughable Orford Appreciation Thread over on mwse website.

There is even some guy over there on another thread who claims to offer big money to Ox is an insult to Bozo as he left after 76 GF without a huge offer!!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
DSM5, have you joined the laughable Orford Appreciation Thread over on mwse website.

There is even some guy over there on another thread who claims to offer big money to Ox is an insult to Bozo as he left after 76 GF without a huge offer!!!!

The Orford Appreciation Thread is on fire over there!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4