SKD assault case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't understand. So if you split up with your partner you write to their employer to get money, accommodation and a car?

Police can blacklist people because of supposed association with organised crime, and the nrl can fine clubs as punishment for a person on staff for same.

Something is happening here and I don't know what it is.

I don't understand. So if you split up with your partner you write to their employer to get money, accommodation and a car?

Police can blacklist people because of supposed association with organised crime, and the nrl can fine clubs as punishment for a person on staff for same.

It's called "hush money", or in more basic terms, blackmail.

My gut feeling here is she is money grabbing, bitter and wanting revenge over the split
She could be bitter over being beaten and emotionally abused too...I'll sit on the fence until due process has taken place, but either way, one of the two is a seriously messed up individual.

Back to something of importance, just showed all the captains on 9 for the season launch and poor old killer was right on the end of the line and could hardly see him . Bloody typical isnt it EVERY ONE HATES US BE WE DON'T CARE. COME ONNNNNN.

Back to something of importance, just showed all the captains on 9 for the season launch and poor old killer was right on the end of the line and could hardly see him . Bloody typical isnt it EVERY ONE HATES US BE WE DON'T CARE. COME ONNNNNN.

Under the radar old mate, staying "under the radar".

I don't know why she wasn't charged with blackmail/extortion.

I don't know why she wasn't charged with blackmail/extortion.
Hush money.
If they charge her they need to charge innumerable people running churches too. They offer "settlements" in pedaphile abuse claims against them. Otherwise called hush money. Because to get it you're required to sign secrecy agreements. And if you don't "settle", they threaten to fight your claim vigorously in court, irrespective of merit.

Seriously can't believe after the Brett debacle that any Manly supporter is making accusations before the court decision is made. Of course both sides are throwing everything they can in order to win the case.
This is not Woman's Day, it's people's lives, just like it was with Brett.

My gut feeling here is she is money grabbing, bitter and wanting revenge over the split

Like mother like daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

We shouldn't judge SKD as we don't have all the facts. One things for sure is that it will get a hell of a lot more messy and wreck reputations.

Like mother like daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

We shouldn't judge SKD as we don't have all the facts. One things for sure is that it will get a hell of a lot more messy and wreck reputations.

Just like you should not judge her?

I think we need to coin a new term for the Silvertails equivalent of the phenomenon that is the forum law about how many posts before someone mentions Hitler in a thread (it's name escapes me for the moment)

We need one to cover the mentioning of Brett Stewart's treatment in any thread regarding poor off field behaviour by NRL players.

I think we need to coin a new term for the Silvertails equivalent of the phenomenon that is the forum law about how many posts before someone mentions Hitler in a thread (it's name escapes me for the moment)

We need one to cover the mentioning of Brett Stewart's treatment in any thread regarding poor off field behaviour by NRL players.

Godwin's law

:)

Thanks @globaleagle

Godwin's law
(or Godwin's rule of Nazi analogies) is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"—that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism.

Promulgated by American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990, Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions. It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and blog comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric.]

In 2012, "Godwin's law" became an entry in the third edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.

OK - Gallops Law it is then for Silvertails, the longer a discussion about off field behaviour goes on the higher the probablilty that someone will mention Brett Stewarts treatment by Gallop and the media

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2