Slaters knee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon possibly Boyd will go to fullback for Qld. I hope so cause he has been pissweak there for the Knights.

I heard that Dugan once took a crap in a public toilet in Qld. Could be worth the QRL investigating his eligibility.

I'd say they would go either Inglis to fullback, Tate to centre and Graham on the wing, or Boyd to fullback and Graham onto the wing

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'd say they would go either Inglis to fullback, Tate to centre and Graham on the wing, or Boyd to fullback and Graham onto the wing

That's making a lot of changes when only one is necessary: Barba, who was in the squad, to fullback.

Inglis will be the No1

Tate will move to centre.

Dane Neilson to the wing (he played last year from memory).

The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

That's making a lot of changes when only one is necessary: Barba, who was in the squad, to fullback.

I can't see them chucking a debutant in there for game 3

Boyd and Inglis both have a lot of experience at rep level and are week to week fullbacks, while Tate also has huge rep experience at centre

So have scm named a Fullback for monday night.

I assume duffie will play in the no.1.. or will widdop randomly play there again.

PCL is the thin edge of the wedge. Billy Slater's 'golden era' is over.

He'll come back, not as fast, not as arrogantly confident.

best result possible for slater. I though NSW looked like Manly when they dealt with slater. Manly started the assault on slater. While many teams employ tactics to avoid slater manly openly kick to him and bash him, provoke him, and niggle him and he hates it and is very pass happy. He gets sucked in every time

To have a month off and not face Manly and NSW, and if NSW win his errors wont be in the spotlight as he has had plenty in this series and contributed very little

My op of slater changed after the battle of brookie

Yes he is a grub but his actions re wolfie and serious injury made him slightly more palatable for me

• 👍
Reactions: Fro

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7