Smoking Joe… we need you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Where are you Smoking Joe?

I think your analysis and information regarding our younger teams and Blacktown was always invaluable. You always provided wonderful insight.

We need your input Smoking Joe, as no one else has shares it.

Where are you Smoking Joe?

I think your analysis and information regarding our younger teams and Blacktown was always invaluable. You always provided wonderful insight.

We need your input Smoking Joe, as no one else has shares it.
100%
SJ has a great accurate knowledge of the young players and it's always a Win when I see his post come up, in fact it's info we won't get otherwise and everyone wants to know about our future Seaeagles players....also was a fan of Snake who had super input to this site.

First round Sg Ball and Harold Matthews teams will be posted next Tuesday on the NSWRL/MWSE websites so at least we will get some visibility of squads/recruits then. Will have to wait another few weeks for Flegg and Blacktown Workers teams.

SJ asked for his account to be deactivated after some skirmishes / pretty heated disagreements

This is the way many on here have gone after a failure of posters to respect other people rather than escalate issues

It is a real shame
A very fair minded fella imo and of course has great knowledge…
Very sad. I hope he changes his mind…

SJ asked for his account to be deactivated after some skirmishes / pretty heated disagreements

This is the way many on here have gone after a failure of posters to respect other people rather than escalate issues

It is a real shame

Is a shame. Didn’t he and Snake 🐍 have an issue? They were both valuable contributors.

For myself, I'd find in hard to take anything personal on here.

I've had plenty of back and forths on here but ultimately we are just a bunch of random names on a screen.

Like am I a 26 year old woman, a 52 year old man, a 18 year old non binary. Am I university educated or do I have an IQ of 12.

Like honestly, I could be arguing about Schuster at 5/8 or pridegate with my boss for all I know.

Thus without being able to quantify the quality of those I'm bantering with I can really take any offense to any of it.

That said, respect to those who feel otherwise and hopefully we get those like Joe and Snake back sooner rather than later

Squads? Most other clubs have announced train on squads.

Any way I guess we will get our first glimpse next Tuesday on "Team Day Tuesday".

Squads? Most other clubs have announced train on squads.

Any way I guess we will get our first glimpse next Tuesday on "Team Day Tuesday".
Yes would be nice to see who will be lining up in reserve grade, jersey flegg etc

im more interested in what happened to cambo, is he now wandering the streets of Redcliffe in a 7xl dolphins jersey

200w.gif

He's moved into a health advisory role up there.

We’ve lost so many over the years , sad really but the joys of posting under a made up name , zero responsibility so say what the want.

For myself, I'd find in hard to take anything personal on here.

I've had plenty of back and forths on here but ultimately we are just a bunch of random names on a screen.

Like am I a 26 year old woman, a 52 year old man, a 18 year old non binary. Am I university educated or do I have an IQ of 12.

Like honestly, I could be arguing about Schuster at 5/8 or pridegate with my boss for all I know.

Thus without being able to quantify the quality of those I'm bantering with I can really take any offense to any of it.

That said, respect to those who feel otherwise and hopefully we get those like Joe and Snake back sooner rather than later
I think you must have multiple personality disorder

We’ve lost so many over the years , sad really but the joys of posting under a made up name , zero responsibility so say what the want.
We all move on and have different things happening in life but some of the way people talk to each other on here is just awful.

The place is poorer for the lack of a Kiwi Eagle, Matabele (even Dan ) and others who still lurk but do not Post as much

Are you suggesting Smoking Joe wasn’t his real name? I always thought he must’ve had cool parents, calling him “Smoking” and all…
So are you saying your parents got you tested before they named you?
Or is your first name Sheldon lol?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4