Snake in Doubt for Cowboys Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MK Eagle said:
bones said:
MK Eagle said:
Unless 100% - Do NOT Risk!!
Every final is important but the priority is both Stewarts playing in the GF!!

I don't think he has been 100% all year mate. Don't think he ever will be again to be honest.
Prob true mate & i dont wanna sound over spiritual here, but just his presence on the field is a mass lift to the team. I know all about dodgy knees & i am suprised at how much speed he still has after so many ligament, cartlidge issues. To be blunt Bones- without him GF day our chances nosedive 30% imo.

So 28 - Nil

What a load of bull****. Off to the conspiracy forum. George said he didn't know probably because he doesn't know!

Cambo said:
on one hd last night matty ballin said snake had trained well and would be playing.

Maybe matt had his poker face on.

Jamie also confirmed it to in mmm was it the captains call interview not sure but he said in one of is interviews snake was good. But I guess things can happen at training. Not good to have both stewie bros out. A win & the week off is massive we need it!!!!!

After last week's valient effort , we can have the utmost confidence in the Mighty Team that runs out on the Second Fortress Site :)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Smokes and mirrors, he'll play!!

What makes you so sure? I was told last Sunday in no uncertain terms that he won't be back till the later games (Gl qualifier/GF). I want to be wrong though, so badly!

torana355 said:
If we could get away with resting Snake and still snagging a win we would be laughing but the Cowboys will not be an easy win.
I've no doubt we'll snag a win. We want Snake for when the chips are down and the steaks are high.

Since 2006 the cowboys winning percentage playing in Sydney is only 18% which is made up of 26 loses and 6 wins, so we still have a home ground advantage if we look at it this way. The biggest doubt here is can the cowboys break their hoodoo and also over come a Manly side that has peaked at the right time of the year .

forget the rest, you have heard it here first. Without doubt, from a very reliable source, he is 50/50, but if he does run out on saturday he isnt injured or rested

Fonz said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
torana355 said:
If we could get away with resting Snake and still snagging a win we would be laughing but the Cowboys will not be an easy win.
I've no doubt we'll snag a win. We want Snake for when the chips are down and the steaks are high.

Hmmmmm....chips and steak :twitch:

Don't forget the snag mate. :p

It's simple. When Cowboys and Warriors win then the loser of Wests v Dragqueens is gone.Easy way for the club to get rid of one of the main title contenders and give Brett another weeks rest. Also gives Glenn and Darcy a hit out in PF before we smash it up in the GF. Smart darts.

In fact we should rest a couple of other players as well to freshen them up.

bones said:
Fonz said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
torana355 said:

Hmmmmm....chips and steak :twitch:

Don't forget the snag mate. :p

Please lettuce win

He will play, unless he has re injured his knee in the past few days, they said he could of played against the Broncos if he wasn't suspended.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Please lettuce win

If I was take your Cue-Cumber, usually i would say that nothing would Beet-a-Root in celebration of a win, but it all comes down to if those refs dont blow the Pea out of the whistle & instead take the Carrot and Celery stick approach & put away the Capsicum spray then provided Manly doesnt Leek too many tries we know we are the big Cheese and should Eggplant the ball down too many times for the opposition.

Chip and Chase said:
It's simple. When Cowboys and Warriors win then the loser of Wests v Dragqueens is gone.Easy way for the club to get rid of one of the main title contenders and give Brett another weeks rest.

And our boys will be off to NZ with no supporters able to go, and our season might very well end there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6