Snake....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So do you think he really might go?

If it does happen, the club really did **** up. There would be so much goodwill you would think between the club and the Stewarts that it would be tragic for it all to to be undone by the handling of gift. It would be an indictment on the club but also on Brett.

If zorba has anything to do with this, he should be banished from any involvement with the club. There will be real bottom line ramifications if snake left too. Crowds, memberships etc.

Still it hasn't happened yet, so this is a bit of a premeditated overreaction!

HappilyManly said:
Hopa pledged his allegiance a week before the Parra move was revealed :cool:

Lets just wait for our Premiership Celebrations to be cut short again by the Dogs - at least we will be Premiers again :D

Hoppa agreed to terms with Parra during the Origin period that year.

He was just a kid who told lies.

Dogs can't offer Brett a contract because he has one at Manly. What are they gunna do with it anyway if he does sign it? It cant be registered with the NRL.

Well it's been shot down by another guy there who seems to know what he is talking about.

Who knows. I just hope there is no problem between Brett and manly. He just wouldnt look right in any other colours.

We haven't heard anything about the big dramas for awhile. Must've been the molehill a lot of us hoped it was.

Snake to the Dogs?

That is what the latest rumour is from Talkin Sport..... more bs is it?

RE: Snake to the Dogs?

Today's rumour that really made me laugh was Parra chasing Choc AND DCE. Previous rumours would have you believe that Choc wants out to get away from DCE.
All a bit of a giggle now.

Snake has beaten Phil Blakes record of "signing" with the most clubs in the NRL. Is there a side he hasn't been linked to ?

I hope so. The media have basically gotten every one of these rumours incorrect and they must be feeling a little down. The amount we keep reporting on these rumours means that as fans, we too must be hoping for a media victory!

@jethro can this be merged with the other thread(s)?

The Who said:
So, he'll push Brett Morris out of fullback, will he?

Snake can play fullback on the wend he's not playing for Canberra , Souths , Rorters , or the Dragons... Have I missed anyone??

In all seriousness the talking Canterbury boys would know. They tipped Des to the dogs first. Made me laugh when 'manly mike' said he was in contract still and Hughes replied haven't you heard of compassionate grounds. They also reassured an earlier caller, a dragons fan that Morris wouldn't be leaving the dragons to join up with his twin.

I really don't care. Hope both the Stewart boys get the best for themselves and their families they have been great servants for us over the years. Manly has held a great group of players together for a remarkably long time in the current days but we are a year or two away from a rebuilding phase or we are about to make so e tough calls to stay competitive. I know what I would prefer as a fan despite how hard it is to see your favourite players run out in opposition colours.

As long as all the teams he has signed with play on different days there shouldn't be a problem.

The club has said before they wont release snake. So unless they have changed their mind he shouldn't be leaving.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6