Snake....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Snake to the Dogs?

bones said:
I hope Foran and DCE both stay at Manly long enough to become club legends and be called 'dead wood' by Manly 'fans'.

That would be awesome wouldn't it bones. I reckon it would equate to another two premierships with some other desperate clubs trying to buy a piece of our culture once we have shored up the junior talent to replace those two!

Eagles2nv said:
The club has said before they wont release snake. So unless they have changed their mind he shouldn't be leaving.

Happy to do a swap with the dishlickers, they can have Snake if we get James Graham.

It was a dark and stormy night and Mr Media Man gathered all the children around the camp fire to tell them yet another horror story from his impressive collection of tales. 'But is it true Mr Media Man ?' one child asked after he completed his last story, the child's voice still trembling as the other children gathered close to hear the response. 'They are all true' said Mr Media Man with a wink and a snicker.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Today's rumour that really made me laugh was Parra chasing Choc AND DCE. Previous rumours would have you believe that Choc wants out to get away from DCE.
All a bit of a giggle now.

I thought the rumour was choc and Foran to Parra? Now DCE as well.

Gee we might as well close down with all these players leaving

Chip and Chase said:
Snake has beaten Phil Blakes record of "signing" with the most clubs in the NRL. Is there a side he hasn't been linked to ?

The bears. No-one wants to play for norths

Not the dogs, it's the cats. He's going to Geelong.:rolleyes:

Jeez they just brushed Berkely Eagles email. They have the same smug tone that they had when they were giggling over knowing Des was going.

Sorry you were treated so contemptuously BE you do so much for this site. So do the mods while I am at it.

According to twittersphere, Snake in 2013, had a 'get out clause' put into his new contract that he can leave if Gifty is no longer playing at Manly :huh:

After the disaster of Desgate in 2012, it is highly implausible that Perry would sign off on any conditional contracts :dodgy:

Same old, same old :sleepy:

HappilyManly said:
According to twittersphere, Snake in 2013, had a 'get out clause' put into his new contract that he can leave if Gifty is no longer playing at Manly :huh:
I think if that was true the club wouldn't have released Gift. Then there would be no disgruntlement (probable made-up word).

The Brett rumours are likely just a large load of BS, but still these constant departure stories are annoying.
Today should be about celebrating the King Dog.

Honestly if it is true though let him go. I love snake. Im 21 and I cant remember a manly team without as our number 1 and he is up there with my favourite players to have ever put on a sea eagles jersey. However, I do think that if they give hiku or gutherson an off season and a permanent place at number 1 they will be just as good if not better than brett.

Rubbish. Hiku and Gutho at best are four years away from been even close to Brett.

Snake has timing, composure, an amazing football brain, courage and attention to detail. That stuff doesn't come around quickly, or even often in one player.

Losing snake whilst still at the peak of his powers would set us back more than we can even think we comprehend.

He us the key to our back line, and his presence makes out halves look dynamite, take his presence away and the heat would turn up on dce and foz.

I would be devastated if he left. And to the bulldogs would make it even harder to handle.

Brett is as good as any player in the game. He just didn't get the recognition or rep jerseys he deserved because he had an injury interrupted career. The young guns coming through are good, but don't underestimate how hard it will be to replace Brett. Look how long it took us to replace Cliffy...

Top End Eagle said:
Jeez they just brushed Berkely Eagles email. They have the same smug tone that they had when they were giggling over knowing Des was going.

Sorry you were treated so contemptuously BE you do so much for this site. So do the mods while I am at it.

whats that brown smelly stuff on your nose?

Great and wonderful servants but if they wish to go then all the best and thank you for many years of wonderful play. Bring on the new generation.

Mal Cochrane said:
Cliffy still hasn't been replaced...yet...

Right on. Only the great Bob Fulton reigns supreme over Cliffy as the greatest player to have worn Sea Eagle colours. Long live Cliffy. But Brett's not far behind.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4