So, you still want to sack Barrett?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I know it's still early, but Barrett won't be going anywhere. We should scrape into the 8th this year, and win it next year!

Considering how well we're playing with about 15% of our cap out of the squad entirely we should be a really good side next year. If we can clear Stewart and Matai off the books before June 30 then we'll be an even better chance this year, or maybe do a bit of front-loading so that we've got a bit more cash at our disposal for next season and beyond.

I honestly hope he stays.

Its very destabilising when the coach goes. Especially if they are sacked.

The best result would be he leads a successful team over the next 5+ years and becomes the next Hasler.

To attract the top quality players, like we have in the past, we need to be a stable successful team. Hopefully our roster with DCE, Marty T, Turbos, Walker and Green will ensure our roster is both strong and successful.

Now can the front office show some positive signs.

Last edited:
Just looking at our attack last night he should be sacked

and what was wrong with our attack?

I suppose you are talking about the amount of times that we didn't risk a kick going dead and therefore giving Canberra a seven tackle set from their 20m line.
Taking the last tackle on inside the oppositions 10m line takes way that risk.

I suppose you are talking about the amount of times that we didn't risk a kick going dead and therefore giving Canberra a seven tackle set from their 20m line.

Really??

Mate

I don't rate him at all as a coach

Was a stupid decision to sign him

I don't like his style or the way he comes across

Our attack and structure looks terrible

Etc etc
Unless your part of the inner sanctum at training, you wouldn't know what he coaches like. He seems to follow a pretty simple, yet effective game plan. The team has definitely improved all around the park, and they are delivering as a team. Stop being a gronk and show some recognition of these improved efforts minestrone

I think time will prove him to be an excellent coach. Let's hope the first non ex-Manly player to coach Manly to a title.

Let's face it, RL shibboleths are made to be broken. Like Cronulla winning a title.

The raiders were averaging 26 pts per game before Friday, we were never going to win by going all out atrack and hope for a 44-42 score. We had a plan, the players bought into it and it worked, just how the plans for cows, dogs and chooks worked. We almost beat storm and got roarted by souffs.

Unless your part of the inner sanctum at training, you wouldn't know what he coaches like. He seems to follow a pretty simple, yet effective game plan. The team has definitely improved all around the park, and they are delivering as a team. Stop being a gronk and show some recognition of these improved efforts minestrone

I seen it on display on Friday night champ, no stacking structure

Couldn't get a repeat set

Couldn't score a try

Was all on display

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10