So, you still want to sack Barrett?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No problem with disagreeing with someone as long as it is done with respect not this "you are not a supporter" stuff.

I disagree with a heap on here but never feel the need to go to name calling level...and that is the stuff (not the alternate opinions) that stop people posting
Come on Whine strone cowboy was GOLD! The guy was just kidding with him....until old Stroney started getting lippy. Oh well let's move on....vroooom

Hey whine Strone cowboy , why don't you talk dribble on some other clubs forum , even the club you actually support ?
You seem to have an awful lot to say for someone whose been here 5 minutes. Strones opinion is as valid as yours. I thought this forum was about opinions & debate. Maybe this is a leftist forum where only "approved" opinions are tolerated & all others shouted down until silenced.

You seem to have an awful lot to say for someone whose been here 5 minutes. Strones opinion is as valid as yours. I thought this forum was about opinions & debate. Maybe this is a leftist forum where only "approved" opinions are tolerated & all others shouted down until silenced.

If you think that what Strone has been doing is offering opinion and furthering debate you are as deluded as he is.

And according to you ..... 40 is fully entitled to have and share his opinion .. what is it you called it ... a forum.

If you think that what Strone has been doing is offering opinion and furthering debate you are as deluded as he is.

And according to you ..... 40 is fully entitled to have and share his opinion .. what is it you called it ... a forum.

You can be a flat earther climate denying trump supporter for all I care...as long as you treat other posters with respect - you do not have to agree...just respect the person

No problem with disagreeing with someone as long as it is done with respect not this "you are not a supporter" stuff.

I disagree with a heap on here but never feel the need to go to name calling level...and that is the stuff (not the alternate opinions) that stop people posting

lsz, it is only a small sample set .... but the biggest turn off to the 3 manly supporters I have recommended the site to over the last year is not the arguments ..... it is the fact that they come on to be kept in touch/informed, to celebrate, to commiserate, to discuss all thing Manly with Manly fans.

And what they are not prepared for and what they encounter is the relentless bagging and denigration of players, officials and coaching staff by a handful of "fans" Not the genuine opinion, the relentless one show pony handful of baggers.

It wears them down, it is endless and infantile.

If you can point to one post of Strones over the past 6 months that is anything other than "mindless crap" written by a fool ...

@Forty Baskets may be new but he has made a greater contribution to debate and alternate opinion in a week, (and would be more attractive to new members) than the Bozo is a **** and Sack the **** Barrett, and Zorbas a ****, Ferris is a ****, **** Cartwright off, **** Brown off, **** Myles off, Taufau is ****, Api is useless, mob.

It is a much bigger problem than the occasional dust up between passionate fans.

You can be a flat earther climate denying trump supporter for all I care...as long as you treat other posters with respect - you do not have to agree...just respect the person

Exactly, and what I've been saying for yonx.

Argue the point NOT the man!!

I freely admit I disagree with Strony, and I think many times he posts he's just taking the piss, but like me just have a laugh and get on with it.

By the way Whine Strone Cowboy, well now that's a Silvertails classic!!!

lsz, it is only a small sample set .... but the biggest turn off to the 3 manly supporters I have recommended the site to over the last year is not the arguments ..... it is the fact that they come on to be kept in touch/informed, to celebrate, to commiserate, to discuss all thing Manly with Manly fans.

And what they are not prepared for and what they encounter is the relentless bagging and denigration of players, officials and coaching staff by a handful of "fans" Not the genuine opinion, the relentless one show pony handful of baggers.

It wears them down, it is endless and infantile.

If you can point to one post of Strones over the past 6 months that is anything other than "mindless crap" written by a fool ...

@Forty Baskets may be new but he has made a greater contribution to debate and alternate opinion in a week, (and would be more attractive to new members) than the Bozo is a **** and Sack the **** Barrett, and Zorbas a ****, Ferris is a ****, **** Cartwright off, **** Brown off, **** Myles off, Taufau is ****, Api is useless, mob.

It is a much bigger problem than the occasional dust up between passionate fans.

I get it but in what is a fairly open forum there is not much you can do.

I would suggest that any new poster who feelis like there is too much of one "type" of post are better served just ignoring that poster.

Also we do need to acknowledge that being a supporter is a passionate thing which is why it pays to be be a little forgiving of people as we all tend to fire up over certain things

lsz, I respect you, but that was earn't through your comments and character, if you can show me a post by @Strone worth respect I will gladly change my opinion.

By the way, I'd also like to say I thought Barrett's game plan last game was absolutely first class.

I thought it strange at first but then I got it, he wasn't giving g them a chance to return serve with an unset defence line.

That was god damned smart!!

Unlike some I'm warming to Twenty, he copped his share of injuries and scheduling issues in year one but to me has shown enough to prove he's going to be a success!

I get it but in what is a fairly open forum there is not much you can do.

I would suggest that any new poster who feelis like there is too much of one "type" of post are better served just ignoring that poster.

Also we do need to acknowledge that being a supporter is a passionate thing which is why it pays to be be a little forgiving of people as we all tend to fire up over certain things

I get the passionate supporter thing, for that reason I never read the game day thread until the next day, I know people will say and post the most irrational and hysterical comments during a game.

And I have no problem with people firing up over certain things, (not that I would) but when some people only come on to post **** ....

Calling Barrett an idiot is ok but me calling Stone an idiot would not be ok if I wanted to ? Ah the logic of some people on here.

Is calling our coach an idiot ok but me questioning someones credentials as a supporter not ok? The thickness of the skin seems to thin a little when one is under attack. Declaring oneself a supporter and then proving yourself to be an enemy is never going to cut it with me. I will be very interested in any really negative posters if they can illustrate some sort of track record because then it will be fascinating.

Look it is not a great look to call the coach an idiot (to be honest I have been away for a couple of weeks so did not see any of it) but if we policed everything that was said we would spend all day doing nothing else.

Not sure what is not clear...for anyone treat others with respect and argue the merits not the man (as Mark put it). If someone annoys you then ignore them....

I can feel something coming on here....
Don't fall for the bait Forty bastards.....be strong

I get the passionate supporter thing, for that reason I never read the game day thread until the next day, I know people will say and post the most irrational and hysterical comments during a game.

And I have no problem with people firing up over certain things, (not that I would) but when some people only come on to post **** ....
There are some people that almost revel in a bad result as much as a good one. It is funny over the years how there used to be even more blow ups but for some reason the respect is just not here as much - maybe it is a generational thing / the way online is going.

All I know is that this place used to welcome all sorts of views and supporters, including some from other clubs, which just does not happen that much now

Haha, I can feel his pain typing that.

And no, that is not what the ignore button is for, that is when we can exercise our god given right to share our "opinion"
I would suggest you can use the ignore button when ever a poster frustrates you so much that it is just not worth it (say when we used to get the influx of trolls on here)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6