So, you still want to sack Barrett?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've seen the light Ralphie , I will now admit that my 5 minutes on the forum means that I have no right to counter someones insightful opinion with anything at all . How long do I have to wait before I can make ludicrous and embarrassing statements and get some sort of mafia style protection when a 5 minute wonder appears on the scene? Tell me if I've become a certified sheep with statements like " We are certain of the wooden spoon under this idiotic coach " or " I keep on saying that idiot Fulton needs to get the F...k out the area before we win again " or '' you deluded Barrett lovers need to look at reality , we are stuffed !!!! " Probably not silly enough to make the grade but if I cop any criticism I'm going to cry bully because " Everyone is entitled to my opinion "
You utterly missed my point, which was that every single opinion expressed on this forum is a valid opinion including yours, which I might add I have never criticised. Argue the point, but all I have seen in recent posts is childish abuse & adolescent point scoring.

I'll take your advice if it gets to silly but first I like to give someone a really good right of reply first. The irony on this site is that the actual bullies are complaining about fictional bullying directed at them . I'm more amused than anything
Make sure when you throw that right, you back it up with a left cross and knee to the balls....you will get a long suspension either way! :punch:

I've seen the light Ralphie , I will now admit that my 5 minutes on the forum means that I have no right to counter somees insightful opinion with anything at all . How long do I have to wait before I can make ludicrous and embarrassing statements and get some sort of mafia style protection when a 5 minute wonder appears on the scene? Tell me if I've become a certified sheep with statements like " We are certain of the wooden spoon under this idiotic coach " or " I keep on saying that idiot Fulton needs to get the F...k out the area before we win again " or '' you deluded Barrett lovers need to look at reality , we are stuffed !!!! " Probably not silly enough to make the grade but if I cop any criticism I'm going to cry bully because " Everyone is entitled to my opinion "
Classic, were you the last speaker on the debate team at school?

It's certainly a big game for us, because it leads into the bye the following week. Bare in mind, we are only 2 solitary games away from being equal 1st overall.

We need to play a similar game to that we played against The Chooks. Passing just before the line. Second phase play. Rock solid defense.

That's exactly why I like Barrett guys. He tweaks the system depending on the opposition. We beat the Bunnies, after the bye points the following week, we could be in the top 4 after 10 rounds.

Is that sack-worthy after 1.3 odd years at the helm?

http://www.nrl.com/rd-5-roosters-v-sea-eagles-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/900956/default.aspx

Trolls coming in thick and fast
Another attack from the Whine Strone Cowboy

DUCK AND COVER!!!!!
duckn cover.jpg

why don't you check the stats for clubs on nrl. com
we are 1st for try assits
1st for line breaks
1st for line break assists
4th for tries scored
8th for run meters.
we are doing very very well wtf is your beef. and for the 5th time who would you get if Barrett is sacked? Who? you never answer because you can't be proud of Barrett he's trying his ass off for our club we are manly we must stick together. I liked Barrett last year I could see what he was trying to do and the boys never gave up last year. This year I point to the above stats as proof he can coach. we arent perfect but no team is.. stoney85 snap out of it and join us. stronger together!

Great
Trolls coming in thick and fast
Another attack from the Whine Strone Cowboy

DUCK AND COVER!!!!!View attachment 5324

Not its Ironstrone!

''

So I don't misunderstand your point again can you explain to a new member with a huge history as a supporter what exactly you are implying by saying " You seem to have a lot to say for someone who has been on the forum for 5 minutes " ( without lying )
Also as you are so keen to argue the point why don't you explain why Barrett can be hit with childish abuse yet the abuser can't cop some himself ?
Is nobody allowed to defend Barrett and Bozo or does it need to be in the opposite fashion to which they cop it to have your approval ?
Yep, a lefty calling lefty....that's what they do these days

Have to say this about Trent:

No matter what anyone's criticisms of his are, the majority of Manly fans think we are a chance to beat absolutely any other team in the competition.

That's a great sign, surely.

I made the mistake of writing us off as gimme's last week, and like @Wombat Legacy probably rightfully said, made me look like a bit if a dick head - lesson learnt.

I also really love that some (quite a few) players are developing and improving.

I just think Trent seems to be putting our team on the same trajectory as Des had us going, but I also think he's not doing that with back ended contracts, so maybe it's more sustainable? Actually, I think Barrett has a lot of tools on his belt, one of the most important is adaptability per opponent.

Everyone knows I've always been a huge fan. I may whinge and gripe about player selections and positions, but I know as much as his left nut knowledge wise when it comes to football, so what do I know?

As someone else also said, the teams that succeed these days, tend to have consistency as the key.

I'm kind of glad Cleary and Hasler got taken off the market. It kind of solidified Trents position.
I think it was I whom scolded you for your blasphemy

Silvertails or Silvertrolls? This forum does often seem to contain more posts by the latter than the former. We seem to have four main types of Silvertrolls posting at any given moment on the page. Sack the Coach Trolls, Bone the Player Trolls (not in an Oxford St way#), Burn the Team Trolls and Bash the Poster Trolls. It could be argued that many posters on this forum are so invested in the relentless pursuit of the above, that they sometimes lose focus on actually supporting the club. Each to their own I guess. However, as some one who has also been on these boards for 5 minutes, the imbecilic, whinging drivel of some posters on here, masquerading as pseudo-intellectual argument, does get more than a little boring. #Apologies to those offended by the above politically incorrect and poorly chosen Oxford St remark

Last edited:
There should be an 'ignored' scoreboard. The leaders would probably see it as a badge of honour.

I would suggest you can use the ignore button when ever a poster frustrates you so much that it is just not worth it (say when we used to get the influx of trolls on here)
I would suggest you can use the ignore button when ever a poster frustrates you so much that it is just not worth it (say when we used to get the influx of trolls on here)

@Woodsie, lsz is right, just go the ignore. I keep seeing these 1 sided arguments from you that are the same thing I had to cop from some of these trolls or forums cancers as I like to think as once you cut them out you can get on with life.

Not sure which ones this time as the ignore button is my friend too.

They only turn up to be keyboard heros and look for medals or a chest to pin them on, and given the time of year that is really sad.

FMD you guys are funny at times, it's almost like penis envy, who has the biggest , longest, hardest , fastest , slowest......and who can quote more eloquently than the next one.

Here's the thing , unless you are a troll from another club you are a Manly supporter!

We stand on the hill, chant, hate Eels supporters ( amongst others) and celebrate victories together.

Get over the ****, and get onto chanting!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6