So, you still want to sack Barrett?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This thread is exactly why we can't have nice things, if you don't behave I'm turning this car around. I swear I'll do it

giphy.gif

Exactly, the mods give them oxygen by allowing the tirade of abuse in the first place. Enough from me, I have had enough fun on this thread and will look forward to the "STAFF" on here getting their **** together so this can be a place for all, not just their selected old time cliques. Touche away....see yah VROOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!:wondering::wondering::wondering:
I suggest if you don't like how ST's is run, just leave. I have never seen any "boys club" in my time here and this is the 3rd or 4th time you have inferred they favour their friends. ALL of them do a great job and keep this place in order, most of the time without thanks. Their work here is an extension of their passion for Manly and something they don't get paid for.
Well done to Dan and all the mods, I for one am grateful we have a Sea Eagles Forum!!!

We are all Wombats at heart. A community of hairy arsed, sea eagles supporting wombats, but wombats nonetheless.
I am still waiting for Wom to bowl
I suggest if you don't like how ST's is run, just leave. I have never seen any "boys club" in my time here and this is the 3rd or 4th time you have inferred they favour their friends. ALL of them do a great job and keep this place in order, most of the time without thanks. Their work here is an extension of their passion for Manly and something they don't get paid for.
Well done to Dan and all the mods, I for one am grateful we have a Sea Eagles Forum!!!
I really don't give a rats ass what you think Anthony, fact is @strone33 has a licence to abuse players, coaching staff and members of the forum...UNCHECKED! Why do you feel the need to poke your head into it anyway? Dan has provided a wonderful site that has been tainted recently by a small group showering multiple shovels of **** on the club. Boot off and pick a fight with somebody more credible

Thank you.

And you are absolutely right there is no boys club or favouritism, we don't know any of you we don't even know each other personally. I have met a few people and know a few people on here. Ryan is amongst one of my best friends who I met through the forums but he gets the same treatment as everyone else.

it is actually quite offensive to me to say that there is any sort of favouritism because by doing so I and the rest of the team are essentially being accused of being corrupt and that is offensive.

From the start we have always wanted the freedom of everyone to share their opinion, whether we agreed or not. We never wanted to provide just a positive site because that is not a reflection of the truth or real world.
I personally dont think there should be any form of abuse, but opinions are not that and people are welcome to them and to express them.

TL;DR there is no boys club

I am still waiting for Wom to bowl

I really don't give a rats ass what you think Anthony, fact is @strone33 has a licence to abuse players, coaching staff and members of the forum...UNCHECKED! Why do you feel the need to poke your head into it anyway? Dan has provided a wonderful site that has been tainted recently by a small group showering multiple shovels of **** on the club. Boot off and pick a fight with somebody more credible

wombat australia.jpg

Watch out Anthonyb1965. We all know what happens when Wombats attack.This could your be your destiny if you pick a fight with a more credible Wombat. Yes boys now I am just taking the piss.

Thank you.

And you are absolutely right there is no boys club or favouritism, we don't know any of you we don't even know each other personally. I have met a few people and know a few people on here. Ryan is amongst one of my best friends who I met through the forums but he gets the same treatment as everyone else.

it is actually quite offensive to me to say that there is any sort of favouritism because by doing so I and the rest of the team are essentially being accused of being corrupt and that is offensive.

From the start we have always wanted the freedom of everyone to share their opinion, whether we agreed or not. We never wanted to provide just a positive site because that is not a reflection of the truth or real world.
I personally dont think there should be any form of abuse, but opinions are not that and people are welcome to them and to express them.

Doesnt appear to be a clique, within a club, within a group or any other such bull****. Wouldn't have made any real difference to me if there was. I will say what I think, and I will defend what I say if necessary. I generally dont need much help with that side of things. Having said that Dan would you mind addressing an earlier question I had? Perhaps its an obtuse, newby thing but I feel compelled to gain a better understanding of your definition of abuse as it relates to the Manly staff, club and players.

It could be argued that a number of posts on this site focussing on "Manly staff, coaches and players" by a small minority of posters, could often be construed as defamatory, and/or abusive, and/or hateful, and/or threatening, and/or likely to offend, by any reasonable person, within the accepted definition. In terms of determining liability a reasonable person is defined as a hypothetical person in society who exercises average care, skill, and judgment in conduct and who serves as a comparative standard. My question to the moderators is why do you allow the appearance of and the perpetuation of the above?

Doesnt appear to be a clique, within a club, within a group or any other such bull****. Wouldn't have made any real difference to me if there was. I will say what I think, and I will defend what I say if necessary. I generally dont need much help with that side of things. Having said that Dan would you mind addressing an earlier question I had? Perhaps its an obtuse, newby thing but I feel compelled to gain a better understanding of your definition of abuse as it relates to the Manly staff, club and players.

It could be argued that a number of posts on this site focussing on "Manly staff, coaches and players" by a small minority of posters, could often be construed as defamatory, and/or abusive, and/or hateful, and/or threatening, and/or likely to offend, by any reasonable person, within the accepted definition. In terms of determining liability a reasonable person is defined as a hypothetical person in society who exercises average care, skill, and judgment in conduct and who serves as a comparative standard. My question to the moderators is why do you allow the appearance of and the perpetuation of the above?

In simple terms, each poster is legally responsible for their own posts, and not us.
We don't read every post or make any claims we will.

I will address in more detail via PM

Thank you.

I take offence at that , I am definitely one of the " old boys"!!! Not as old as that bloody @nightster though, now there's a real old fart!!!!

Thank you.

I can confirm that @Dan has literally written to me at times, and stated, "stop going all Ryan ffs".

Dan hates it when I go all Ryan - he thinks I'm a nutcase I'm sure.

Hahaha. Been pulled up by the mods here plenty. In the end, warranted of coarse.

I can confirm that @Dan has literally written to me at times, and stated, "stop going all Ryan ffs".

Dan hates it when I go all Ryan - he thinks I'm a nutcase I'm sure.

Hahaha. Been pulled up by the mods here plenty. In the end, warranted of coarse.
Never go full clothes off Ryan! hahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8