Some perspective needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=185109.msg291117#msg291117 date=1283739355]
Susan

I agree that have bought well (including the best coach in the game), but as I say just see how they go in 2012, including no Bennett (rumoured to be considering the Cowboys as per Courier Mail today).

A question I could ask is this.

Same player roster....replace Hasler with Bennett....would we be any better??

If bennett were our coach?

no we wouldn't be any better.
[/quote]

yes we would, if only for the fact that Bennet has never been scared of making the hard decisions as far as retention and selections go.

if we had the same squad locked in than maybe not, but Bennet would not sit on his hands if someone was playing poorly.

Sorry crew,but i don't agree with the bleeding heart excuses.

Having followed this club since 1976 when i was five,I have been witness to the trials and tribulations that are rugby league and now NRL.

My expectations year in year out do not change.
I expect my club and team to perform,period.
I expect a home ground that caters to the playersAND fans needs.This may have been achieved for the players,though the conditions for the fans are bordering on third world. The hill,toilets.access to the pathetic drink and food stalls etc are crap.Please DO NOT attempt to sugar coat it with piss poor excuses about funding.I could knock up better in a matter of weeks.

The side is and has been going **** for ages.No excuses.We have the roster,coach,support staff and importantly,cutting edge technical training facilities in narrabeen fitness.We have a promotions team that is lacking.
The club has developed a culture of mediocrity and non-self belief.It is so obvious by the body language on the field and in the coaches box.
Des,i know you are an intense personality as I have met you numerous times,but for f*uck sake,do you really want to be here.Crack a smile for once,enjoy the ride and embrace the fans.You need us and should appreciate our loyalty and support.Respect us.You may be an outstanding clubman,but you are not forever.Remember that.

This week is a time of champions.This is a time to rise.It IS a time for needles and tape.LIFT.RISE.BE STRONG.SHOW HEART.Demonstrate to us fans your dedication to your club and your craft please players.One game to show us.We will support a team that has a go,but we are not fools and will not support a team that just turns up.

Mark,great topic and lets hope the boys have a crack this week.This is a first grade side in a club at the top.This is no time for excuses.Meet the key indicators fellas,or make way for those who will.

As you were.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6