Something is rotten in the club of Dontmatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As payback we need to target their players so that Parra have to pay overs to keep them.

Arko said the very same thing about all the other clubs. Keep them on their toes.
The Storm admitted they made us paid overs for OX even though they were happy to get rid of him. Everyone does it to us, we have to dish some back.

Arko said the very same thing about all the other clubs. Keep them on their toes.
The Storm admitted they made us paid overs for OX even though they were happy to get rid of him. Everyone does it to us, we have to dish some back.
Surely our negotiations are what made the gc and parra pay such insane figures?

I think best to recruit very quietly now to avoid phony bidding wars where possible. No rush

Surely our negotiations are what made the gc and parra pay such insane figures?

I think best to recruit very quietly now to avoid phony bidding wars where possible. No rush

Quiet, until the managers play it out in the media to drive a bigger deal!!!

Maybe time for the club to flat out refuse to recruit via particular managers, from this point on.

They must have been ecstatic when they managed to offload Kimmorley. Ox was twice the player he was.

Tepai moeroa would be great.

They'll be howling and crying for years if someone pinched him.

Given how much they have spent on their recruitment the last 2 or 3 years, their salary cap has to be bulging. His next contract will be worth $500,000 in the current climate & they would have great difficulty in keeping him.

I'd love to have him & we'd have the money to get him.

Next year is the olympics he is targeting so 2017 would be great if he is off contract by then.

Hit 'em where it hurts!

You're right.
We should jiggle with some of their juniors and shake their foundation.
However, it'll be hard to challenge them because they have no cap. Unlimited funds and unlimited cap. I've heard their Leagues club gave their footy club $5.5 mil last year. That alone almost covered the cap.

Clubs can work, if ran properly like Dee Why. We just don't have the brains to operate one.
Instead, our owners are trying to bury ours. Brand, Goodwill and all. Unfortunately, not smart enough. Sad.

You do realize parra have one of the strongest corporate sponsorships in the game in regards to TPA. and our offer for foz was 1mil, they offered 900 before TPA is what i am hearing.

Id love tepai but he is contracted for a while over there. he took massive unders to stay, tonnes of union clubs offered him huge money. he wants to repay them.

We keep hearing about powerful clubs and their access to TPA's.
You do realize parra have one of the strongest corporate sponsorships in the game in regards to TPA. and our offer for foz was 1mil, they offered 900 before TPA is what i am hearing.

Id love tepai but he is contracted for a while over there. he took massive unders to stay, tonnes of union clubs offered him huge money. he wants to repay them.

Maybe someone can enlighten me but aren't the Penn's a very astute business family, if so surely they would have contacts from the big end of town.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6