Something USEFUL from the Gov't.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Info for all Silvertail parents .... About time somebody used their brain ....

25446200_1555354447874160_8421081740108178043_n.jpg

Yeah saw that. Very handy. Will cover about 5 minutes of my daughters sports costs...

$100? Woohoo if I have 7 more kids I can buy a big tv!!

Fair fukken dinkum you are a pair of hardarses! (smiley face thingee)

At least it is some acknowledgement of both the importance of and the high cost of sport especially to struggling families with multiple kids.

I have been in the situation where I have paid another kids fees because his single mother with a dead beat ex couldn't afford it, and have several times approached jnr club administrators for special circumstance consideration on behalf of others.

Fair fukken dinkum you are a pair of hardarses! (smiley face thingee)

At least it is some acknowledgement of both the importance of and the high cost of sport especially to struggling families with multiple kids.

I have been in the situation where I have paid another kids fees because his single mother with a dead beat ex couldn't afford it, and have several times approached jnr club administrators for special circumstance consideration on behalf of others.
Yes I was only joking Woodsie, the $$ will be welcome and will actually be close to half of netball and athletics for my 3.

Yes I was only joking Woodsie, the $$ will be welcome and will actually be close to half of netball and athletics for my 3.
Yeah me too but man, it doesn't go a long way. Last year my eldest who is only 6 and in kindy, did swimming classes (~$80 a month), gymnastics ($250 a term), nippers ($150 for the season) and jiu jitsu ($15 a class). We like to keep her active and so we've only got ourselves to blame, but still, $100 doesn't go far...

Yeah me too but man, it doesn't go a long way. Last year my eldest who is only 6 and in kindy, did swimming classes (~$80 a month), gymnastics ($250 a term), nippers ($150 for the season) and jiu jitsu ($15 a class). We like to keep her active and so we've only got ourselves to blame, but still, $100 doesn't go far...

At a guess this is not designed for you (or me) rather for the famalies that struggle to get their children into any sport program

Trouble with the scheme is that its likely not going to be used for what its intended for. Why not pay junior clubs the cost of registration, equipment and sports gear including clothing, for each child who applies to play a sport. That way you've got a better chance that the money will be used to encourage kids to participate in a sport, and not have a financial burden on the parents.

Trouble with the scheme is that its likely not going to be used for what its intended for.

Yeah it will be mate. Not a cash inducement and details of the club registration etc etc need to be supplied and then it is paid direct as I understand, which is good.

Trouble with the scheme is that its likely not going to be used for what its intended for. Why not pay junior clubs the cost of registration, equipment and sports gear including clothing, for each child who applies to play a sport. That way you've got a better chance that the money will be used to encourage kids to participate in a sport, and not have a financial burden on the parents.

Yep a simple numbered voucher that is given by the parent to the club and redeemed by the club for payment by the Gov't.

Now we'll finally see Easts back to providing great numbers of juniors as the struggling families of Vaucluse get the helping hand they so dearly needed.
Look out for the Roosters production line in a few years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8