• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:
SO...Who is ready for the mighty Blues to win the SOO series tonight?? Why aren't we all excited? Remember, if you don't back them now, and choose to hide behind the old "SOO should be axed because it means nothing, players get injured blah blah blah", then you really are giving up your bragging rights when they win!!

Get in early :) Don't be one of those people who run it down...then when the Blues win, come on here screaming how much Qld suck and you knew the Blues would win!!

GO THE MIGHTY BLUES!!! WHO'S WITH ME????

I have just spent the last 25 years living in brissie and moved back to sydney late last year. Funnily that attitude of only spruiking after a win was my main gripe about SOO up there.But thats not you,and you are right. It lacks style and class to chest beat tomorrow and banter is for today

For me, origin is the pinnacle. I love footy and its the best theater that exists. The GF is a bit Ho hum due to the allocation of seats and only 2 clubs with a vested interest, where in origin, your either one of us, or one of those.

well Im one of them( blues) and the queenslander are one of those. Ill hurt if NSW lose and hate qld more ( if possible if they win) but either way the footy turns on one of the real special events of the year.

Either way i hope the ref gets it right, and dont ruin the spectacle and the best team wins, and qld go home sulking

That's the spirit!! Get the fire going early so the intensity will be white hot by tonight.

Look origin is great for the local economy up there as well. A good mate of mine is a goat breeder and its fair to say he is doing pretty well for himself these days. Originally when he floated the idea I thought it was just because his sister moved over seas, but apparently he worked as a porter in the hotel where the origin team stayed and got the idea there

All i can say about this is dont order the goat curry in qld between may and july

Is it like KFC? You know...that 11th secret spice the Colonel put into his chickens?

So whats your prediction MOZ

jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:
I have just spent the last 25 years living in brissie and moved back to sydney late last year. Funnily that attitude of only spruiking after a win was my main gripe about SOO up there.But thats not you,and you are right. It lacks style and class to chest beat tomorrow and banter is for today

For me, origin is the pinnacle. I love footy and its the best theater that exists. The GF is a bit Ho hum due to the allocation of seats and only 2 clubs with a vested interest, where in origin, your either one of us, or one of those.

well Im one of them( blues) and the queenslander are one of those. Ill hurt if NSW lose and hate qld more ( if possible if they win) but either way the footy turns on one of the real special events of the year.

Either way i hope the ref gets it right, and dont ruin the spectacle and the best team wins, and qld go home sulking

That's the spirit!! Get the fire going early so the intensity will be white hot by tonight.

Look origin is great for the local economy up there as well. A good mate of mine is a goat breeder and its fair to say he is doing pretty well for himself these days. Originally when he floated the idea I thought it was just because his sister moved over seas, but apparently he worked as a porter in the hotel where the origin team stayed and got the idea there

All i can say about this is dont order the goat curry in qld between may and july

Is it like KFC? You know...that 11th secret spice the Colonel put into his chickens?

So whats your prediction MOZ

The Blues by 6. Plenty of injuries and soft penalties. I'll be reasonably drunk by full time and I may sack at least two staff members on Thursday morning if we lose.

After a brief meeting with AWU reps Thursday afternoon, I will reinstate the sacked workers under the provision they agree to wear our new uniform that includes a Blues beanie, and they must also agree to become Manly members. It will all be in our company Policies and Procedures by then. It should probably come under "Duty Of Care" too that we expose them to some more intelligent and higher class of footballers and fans. :p

I honestly think the blues will win the penalties tonight. Its all coming to a head. They want a biff free game so they have to eradicate some of the niggle

If nothing else this series has highligted to many what Manly fans have known for ages, Smith gets away with everything and has the refs conned, and slater is a bitch

jbb/james said:
I honestly think the blues will win the penalties tonight. Its all coming to a head. They want a biff free game so they have to eradicate some of the niggle

If nothing else this series has highligted to many what Manly fans have known for ages, Smith gets away with everything and has the refs conned, and slater is a bitch

Mate, we're in for a cracker! (not you Ligi)

I'm going up another 2 points...BLUES BY 8!! :)

mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:

I could be ready for kick off in 30 Minutes, Just enough time to finish a couple of beers before kick off

quicker

jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:

I could be ready for kick off in 30 Minutes, Just enough time to finish a couple of beers before kick off

quicker

Cheater!! See you back here tonight fully charged and more than willing to make very little sense at all!! hahaha! :)

mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:
mozgrame said:
jbb/james said:

quicker

Cheater!! See you back here tonight fully charged and more than willing to make very little sense at all!! hahaha! :)

BLUUUEEESLAANNNDERRRR

Going out for tea, might watch the replay on Fox at 10.30.

Could not really give a **** about it.

Hope Choc and Daly don't get a run.

I'm bl**dy excited. Tonights the night we take down the Qlders.

I love State of Origin, but what I really love is supporting players normally you just hate, ie Greg Bird. Whenever we play the Titans I just hate Greg Bird....for NSW he's my favourite player. Doesn't take a backward step and just hates the Qlders (even his Titans teammates).

Go NSW. It will be tight, but Mitchell Pearce will come of age tonight. NSW 22-14.

Im a blues "supporter" but really all I want is DCE and CHOC to have limited game time and be uninjured. I think NSW might win it up front, if that happens id expect a 28-18 scoreline to NSW.

manlyfan76 said:
I think NSW might win it up front,

This is the only way NSW can win. We have to dominate in the forwards. If the QLD forwards just break even with us then the class of the Qld backs will tell.
We must dominate up front.............. and I think we can!
Go the NSW Blues!!!

Hoping for a Blues win..not expecting it though unfortunately...as far as origin goes, there'd be nothing better than seeing the storm three , inglis and hodges walking off collectively as losers in front of a massive sea of blues fans...still can't get over the throat slitting gesture from hodges.

NSW Origin is like a mangy three legged dog staggering around aimlessly and waiting to be euthanised.

GO QUEENSLAND

Oh and my prediction is there will be an AFL style melee at the 60 minute mark. Lots of elbows and wrestling.

You may be right about the 60min mark.

Traditionally that is when qld kick up a gear no matter what.

They've been doing it forever. It'd be interesting to see how many tries they've scored around then.

Maybe a melee is the way to stop this from happening.

Or nsw could just realise this happens every game at the 60min mark!!!!!

NSW are over due for series win but sorry I think we are going to get smashed by 20+. I hope I'm wrong but Mitchell Pearce shouldn't be mentioned in the same league as Cooper Cronk or J.Thurston.
QLD have Slater, Inglis, Hodges, Thurston, Cronk, Scott, C.Smith, Daly Cherry-Evans & we have Mitchell Pearce, Robbie Farah, Luke Lewis & Greg Bird.
Prediction NSW 12 QLD 38

What happened in game 1 won't happen tonight. NSW came out looking much more hungry than QLD & Slater & JT looked injured.
QLD will not let that happen again in game 3.

bob dylan said:
Going out for tea, might watch the replay on Fox at 10.30.

Could not really give a s**t about it.

Hope Choc and Daly don't get a run.

Having a big feed of curry and several beers tonight.

Hope mozgrame doesn't get the runs. :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6