SOO, Jake, DCE, general discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just reading yours and @Ron E. Gibbs talk about newspapers past and present. Took me way back to when I was a paper-boy. I loved that job. Loved the smell of newly printed newspapers and on Wednesday/Thursdays the magazines (womans day, new idea, womans weekly and of course my favourite Rugby League Week).
I stuck with it, even when I had another casual job at KFC.
The best part was the relationships I built up over the years with my customers. Just the look on their faces when they heard my whistle and they’d come running/shuffling out like it was Christmas Day. And for some of the oldies, I realised sadly that me bringing their paper or mag was indeed the highlight of their day. Many a time I would be last one back to the newsagent, and the owner would be pissed off because he knew I’d been jabbering. It came to a head one day, and he said if you want to talk to Mr or Mrs So and so, do it on your time. So I did as often as I could.
Some of them who were crossword/puzzle junkies would show me a completed massive crossword they’d completed in the cpl hours since I’d delivered it.
Those memories are of a much simpler time in life.I miss those times.
Brilliant share @wombatgc. It took me back to my days as a paperboy too. I use to do the hospital run for awhile. Loaded up the paperboy trolley early morning at the newsagent and skipped up the road to the hospital emergency exit. I'd grab a hospital trolley, lay out the papers and mags... also one suitcase of candy and another of smokes. Then wheel it around the hospital, floor by floor. A whole different look at the hospital and life.

time will tell, time for DCE to really step up and be counted

The DCE Doubters have obviously not counted the many times he stepped and proved them wrong

See the source image

favicon

etc etc etc...

What happened to ‘playing no games’ Billy? Slater’s backflip over Maroons team as huge call looms

Maroons coach Billy Slater was adamant he wouldn’t be “playing games” in the lead-up to the series opener — but that attitude has clearly changed.

Following Cameron Munster’s omission due to Covid-19, Cowboys playmaker Tom Dearden has been brought into the starting 17.

NRL360 host Braith Anasta highlighted the big shift in Slater’s mentality suggesting the pressure is on ahead of a Game III decider.

“We interviewed Billy Slater before Game I and after Game I, after the victory, and there was no playing games, it was all laid out, this was the team I am picking, this is the team that is running onto the field,” Anasta said.

“Then all of a sudden, we go to Suncorp in a decider and Billy has changed, it is amazing.”

The rookie coach previously stated ”I’m not here to play games” prior to the series opener after naming Ben Hunt in the No.9 jersey, explaining “he earnt the right” to start.

But now, when asked if Dearden will be given the opportunity to start, Slater remained tight-lipped.

wait a mo....

It's on today isn't it?!?!?!?!?! (well 3.10am my time)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

"Some team is going to come out and want it a bit more than the other. It needs to be us," Fittler said.

"It will be. I've seen the way they have trained - I just can't see any other result."

Er, yeah Freddy, what could possibly go wrong in saying that, lol.

"Some team is going to come out and want it a bit more than the other. It needs to be us," Fittler said.

"It will be. I've seen the way they have trained - I just can't see any other result."

Thanks global and nobel one .

But nothing suprising here .

Absolutely Nothing at all

Blind Freddy typically cannot see what is coming to him .

His NSW Blue Sheep will be Slaughtered at Suncorp tonight

Visual search query image

mmm...DCE, Dearden halves pairing....Fittler's licking his lips with this scenario.
You got it wrong feathered friend

DCE is the one licking his lips
Because he will be enjoying the delicacy of blue BBQ sheep at Suncorp tonight

News update ....
The NSW Blue Sheep to the slaughter warming up the BBQ at Suncorp

News update ....
Nothing escapes you Bozo, you are like a Russian missile blowing up every pro Blues comment that passes by..lol.

News update ....
The only thing being eaten tonight at Suncorp will be crab - with DCE's usual crabbing across field and the Blues defence eating him alive. 🦀🍴

Thanks global and nobel one .

But nothing suprising here .

Absolutely Nothing at all

Blind Freddy typically cannot see what is coming to him .

His NSW Blue Sheep will be Slaughtered at Suncorp tonight

Me being Mr. Pedantic former meat worker.
But, these are pigs hanging up.
Maybe they’re the forwards?

Beef on the left, maybe?

Hate saying this but can smell a QLD win tonight

Game 1 type of game

QLD will get all the 50/50 calls

QLD by 7 it hurts saying this a new supporter.

Big pap to get mom

Jake to get 10 in the bin.

The qlders thrive on this shiit. QLD daughter has already said they’ll lose. So I had to run some stats by her. No Munster, no worries. That’ll be their motto. Seen it all too many times. The blues drop one bit of intensity, and the upset will be on. Jake will set the tempo, keep at that tempo and we’ll win.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8