Sore losers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sore losers? What the hell is this guy on?

No one has whinged about losing this game, only the fact that we played one of our worst for years (taking out the melb semi).

No one here was even going on about the 6 high shots they put on us. If it were the other way around, there would be hell to pay!

Go back to the latte, transit lounge........you're outclassed here!

Ray Stehr said:
The Roosters outclassed you last night, deal with it. And those of you who still don't rate us will find out the hard way in a few weeks, our record so far at the SFS in 160 for and 16 against in 5 games. The only reason you were only beaten by 12 last night is because we bombed two certain tries to Cordner and Kenny Dowell through a final dropped pass.
Yes you out classed us with that dropped ball of ours for your first try and capitalised on our mistakes for the second . We had 5 players out and you struggled to beat us LOL , We are not afraid of you chooks as you are only a bunch of cocks .
Your record at the SFS will be broken next time we play you and so will your heart :D

Ray Stehr said:
The Roosters outclassed you last night, deal with it. And those of you who still don't rate us will find out the hard way in a few weeks, our record so far at the SFS in 160 for and 16 against in 5 games. The only reason you were only beaten by 12 last night is because we bombed two certain tries to Cordner and Kenny Dowell through a final dropped pass.

>calls someone a sore loser
>brags on their forum about beating them

huh, irony.

LOL
Even his own fellow fans think he's an idiot!

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?14797-Manly-fans

Blake said:
LOL
Even his own fellow fans think he's an idiot!

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?14797-Manly-fans

" I've set the record straight " ...... LMFAO .

In all fairness i do think the scoreline flattered us a little and we were outclassed in the forwards even though we battled away.

On top of the issues with our attack we now have double the problem with a lack of depth, punch and explosiveness in our forwards.

Now it is all about the grind---- try and salvage a few wins on effort alone. We don't currently have the troops to be overly technical or creative nor the confidence to even try and be innovative just simple hard disciplined no mistake footy so that we rack up enough wins against the lower placed sides.

I was really annoyed about all the positive comments that came out of the St George game we had total control at 18-0 up but pathetic discipline and not respecting the ball or for that matter St George created the lack of possession. All this blaming the ref crap was boring to read but i did not want to ruin the happy vibe and i was also thinking to myself i may not have viewed the game well "online".

We can all talk about what a great defensive effort in that game but we are talking about the Dragons and attack is not one of their strong points.

I actually rate the effort against the Roosters with a lack of troops and a struggling attack many times higher than the Dragons game.

Ray Stehr said:
The thing is before the game you were all saying that we needed to beat you at Brookvale to show we are the real deal

Lol! It was your own supporters & coaching staff saying that, not Manly!

For Manly last night was just another game at Brookie in a long run of glorious consistent success & competitiveness since 2006.

Something the Bondi transit lounge hasn't had since the real Ray Stehr.

Ray Stehr said:

The only reason you scored two is from a bad pass and poor handling from Taufua.

Now it is all about the grind---- try and salvage a few wins on effort alone. We don't currently have the troops to be overly technical or creative nor the confidence to even try and be innovative just simple hard disciplined no mistake footy so that we rack up enough wins against the lower placed sides.

I'm not sure I follow. So what you are saying is that the loss of Joe, Kingdog and Richie has robbed us of innovation, technical play and creativity ?? I'll accept that Symonds being out was a blow in those departments, but those other three don't offer much outside of grinding out metres and getting us a roll on.

I think poor discipline, and more importantly poor finishing has cost us the last three weeks. We've created some good opportunities in all three games but couldn't capitalise.

We don't have forwards in the "attacking" sense that are punching holes through the middle, using footwork to get in between defenders, or busting over the tryline in the redzone that can take pressure off the halves when they are struggling to create holes with ballplay or creativity.

The one advantage Souths,Roosters,Dogs have is even when the halves and outside backs are not having success they can punch through the line for hard earned direct simple tries, we lack that type of presence that can just bust over the tryline.

Tony Williams was that xfactor or "potentially" that player lol once every 6-7 games his mere "untapped potential but hardly ever seen" presence alone was enough in some instances.(But i'm glad we let him go just stating a point)

We rarely scores tries up the middle in the past and present due to a lack of options and creativity up the middle and explosive punch. G-Rose offered a fair bit in his prime but he is not the build or type of player you want in the modern game.

If our backline and halves are struggling we need some hard direct type of tries from our forwards just to scare defences up the middle this will take some pressure off the halves and build some confidence that even when all else fails we can still get over.

At the moment we put our pet plays on each side and when that fails we get frustrated which leads to more risk taking poor ball security lack of possession and field position.

I agree with TC on this but would go further.I think our only hope of winning the grand prize is to play tight,hard conservative footy with ball control the priority and hope to strangle sides with our defence.I think we can do it that way.

We are dropping ball willy nilly at the moment and our defence is holding easily.If we control the ball that defence will be even better.We can win plenty of games 12-6 with our toughness and really it is the only way.We are not a great attacking side and we need to play to our strengths.

Get Glen to play a roving commission iether side of the ruck and simply keep punching Choc,Horo and Symonds on the fringes then up with the bomb.Boring but with our aggressive defence this can work.

It's going to be red hot on here if we get done by the Storm and Faiders. This thread will be pumping. Watch out Crab!

Technical Coach said:
We don't have forwards in the "attacking" sense that are punching holes through the middle, using footwork to get in between defenders, or busting over the tryline in the redzone that can take pressure off the halves when they are struggling to create holes with ballplay or creativity.

The one advantage Souths,Roosters,Dogs have is even when the halves and outside backs are not having success they can punch through the line for hard earned direct simple tries, we lack that type of presence that can just bust over the tryline.

If our backline and halves are struggling we need some hard direct type of tries from our forwards just to scare defences up the middle this will take some pressure off the halves and build some confidence that even when all else fails we can still get over.

At the moment we put our pet plays on each side and when that fails we get frustrated which leads to more risk taking poor ball security lack of possession and field position.

From what I saw of the Rorters last night neither do they. SBW was as usual MIA when the going gets tough, JWH was his usual head hunting self, Cordner was handled ok as were the rest. They couldn't penetrate us at all it was 2 lucky arse tries that got them home. Missing Symmonds, Galuvao and Fa'aoso cost us the forward punch we needed last night, add in a fit Snake in the backline and we would have cleaned them up no worries. Injuries have killed us and now with 2 props gone for the season we need to get Sao up to speed urgently. I agree with the pet plays not working and we go into panic mode. That is where 2 international class halves need to step up and take control. That is where the disappointment was last night. DCE and Foz didn't take the game by the neck and strangle the opposition with smart kicking forcing goal line dropouts.

Working class heroes don't come from the eastern suburbs do they? This guy is clearly out of place

Head to head Manly V Roosters.

Manly 79 wins...... Roosters 40 wins .......Draws 2

Come back when you've beaten us another 40 times knob.

Must admit though, i dont mind the chooks. I do hope the Roosters win the comp this year if Manly don't. Two reasons: it would piss the Souths feral fans off big time and it would piss dogs fans off seeing SBW win. Apart from you, chooks fans seem normal.

Geez, impressed by the Rooster fan's response to this guy. He'd be a hero on the souffs and st merge forums. They even appreciate Susan's acerbic wit.

Hey Ray check out my posts before saying all.

I rated it on this very forum as a great win, and think Chooks are a huge chance. It's too early to rule any one in or out yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4