Sore losers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
susan said:
I agree with TC on this but would go further.I think our only hope of winning the grand prize is to play tight,hard conservative footy with ball control the priority and hope to strangle sides with our defence.I think we can do it that way.

We are dropping ball willy nilly at the moment and our defence is holding easily.If we control the ball that defence will be even better.We can win plenty of games 12-6 with our toughness and really it is the only way.We are not a great attacking side and we need to play to our strengths.

Get Glen to play a roving commission iether side of the ruck and simply keep punching Choc,Horo and Symonds on the fringes then up with the bomb.Boring but with our aggressive defence this can work.

the other worry last night , were the amount of missed tackles in the first half , and how they were breaking the line up the middle. ( looked easy ).

Sore losers - the only thing I'm sore about was our performance.
You sound like the typical Souths fan right now who is going off half cocked and we are not even mid season yet.
2 things came out of our lost to the Roosters.
1. The Roosters played to their potential while Manly were nowhere near theirs.
2. Winning now and winning in the Semi's will be different and that's were we will get you guys. I would feel comfortable if we finish 5-6 and the top 4 consist of the Roosters/Rabbits/Storm and who ever.......

Ha Ha sore losers - go back to 2003 and celebrate beating the Warriors.....

Rambo1987 said:
Sore losers - the only thing I'm sore about was our performance.
You sound like the typical Souths fan right now who is going off half cocked and we are not even mid season yet.
2 things came out of our lost to the Roosters.
1. The Roosters played to their potential while Manly were nowhere near theirs.
2. Winning now and winning in the Semi's will be different and that's were we will get you guys. I would feel comfortable if we finish 5-6 and the top 4 consist of the Roosters/Rabbits/Storm and who ever.......

Ha Ha sore losers - go back to 2003 and celebrate beating the Warriors.....

which was also a handicapped 15 team season , which the scumdogs lost their points.

then they couldnt even win a handicapped season when they lost to st.merge in the GF , when the storm lost their points

Jethro said:
Jatz Crackers said:

y0Txqnn.gif

susan said:
I agree with TC on this but would go further.I think our only hope of winning the grand prize is to play tight,hard conservative footy with ball control the priority and hope to strangle sides with our defence.I think we can do it that way.

We are dropping ball willy nilly at the moment and our defence is holding easily.If we control the ball that defence will be even better.We can win plenty of games 12-6 with our toughness and really it is the only way.We are not a great attacking side and we need to play to our strengths.

Get Glen to play a roving commission iether side of the ruck and simply keep punching Choc,Horo and Symonds on the fringes then up with the bomb.Boring but with our aggressive defence this can work.

You and i are on exactly the same page. If we play for posession and field position rather than points we'll win many more than we lose.

susan said:

What you are suggesting is that we play like St Merge did in 2010.

Stevo said:
Jamie's kicking has always been a tad shakey from out wide.

That's what I've always thought too but he had a better success rate than what DCE had been having when he took over the goal kicking duties from him a couple of seasons ago.

Yeah his percentages are good but from the sideline he almost always misses. That only means we score more trys more easily converted areas.

That's why I wish that our try scorers would try to promote our tries to closer to the sticks where possible rather than just aim and dive for the corners.

Jethro said:
Stevo said:
Jamie's kicking has always been a tad shakey from out wide.

That's what I've always thought too but he had a better success rate than what DCE had been having when he took over the goal kicking duties from him a couple of seasons ago.
Small sample size for Daly from memory 28 from 45 63% plus he was new to 1st grade.

Orford always copped a lot of crap over his goal kicking but he was always inbetween 75-80% just like Lyon is these days

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7