Speculation and rumours!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker said:
So much speculation. That is what gets me. People assume that Des is the cause, or Reilly is the cause or even Matabele is the cause.

In the end, most of us don't know. If we stuck to what was fact and certain, things would be a lot calmer.

We know nothing as we are kept in the dark. We are nothing but a bunch of:

mushrooms.jpg

MadMarcus said:
Moops said:
So far, they seem to have got more right than wrong!!

What, like the following "done deals" they reported:
1. Ricky Stuart to the Bulldogs
2. Des to stay at Manly
3. Hoppa to the Bulldogs
4. Hoppa to stay at Manly
5. Crusher to stay at Manly
6. Egan to stay at Manly
7. Warwick to the Bulldogs

They would be just as accurate if they simply made stuff up.

Funny that...

Ok, now the right of reply. Ricky Stuart? I am talking about the Manly saga at the moment...

2 - I thought that the Des to stay at Manly was from the SMH? Are the two newspapers the same???
3 - Hoppa? Well,he is gone so they got half of it right!
4 -Hoppa to stay at Manly - Only from his mouth and reported in the Tele and other media outlets.
5 - Crusher - 90% of the reports from the Tele had him signed, sealed and delievered to the Dogs until a late offer was rejected, also reported in the Tele
6 - The Tele said Egan was to stay at Manly - Do you have a record of this? The only things regarding Egan was that he was going to the Bulldogs
7 - Warwick to the Dogs...I will give you that one, although I am not all that convinced you aren't just feeding me line.

I think that you may be guilty of making things up as well...funny that

This is not over...we just will wait and see!!!

Canteen Worker said:
So much speculation. That is what gets me. People assume that Des is the cause, or Reilly is the cause or even Matabele is the cause.

In the end, most of us don't know. If we stuck to what was fact and certain, things would be a lot calmer.

Ok well then i declare it wasnt me !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6