Speed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get some of these "linked"players??
Mead, Walsh ect....
What about McDonald - Big , Strong, Fast , Youngish, keen
Solomona From Storm - Massive, quick, offload, aggressive, young
Seems like these people making decisions are a bit short upstairs....back to Nene McDonald - 100% YES
It will be all about that coin. Solomona will demand big coin, just like Tom T. McDonald will be a level or 3 below but he is the flavour of the month at the right time of year. We have to spend responsibly unless Zorba finds another major sponsor who actually pay their bills.

And let's not forget his is an old Manly boy. Even with out his past he is a Manly sort of winger. Doesn't cost the earth, but ever reliable, and just that little bit more, consistency, class, for someone who isn't a superstar or massive bucks on the winger.

Ron Willey's grandson no less.

Don isn't the fastest winger going around, though he's definitely got both Jorge and Matty Wright (and probably Wiliame) for pace. And as you say, he's reliable (in much the same way Craig Hancock and Robbo were for us), safe under a bomb and does know how to score a try.

The problem is that he re-signed with the Tits earlier this year (2 years I think) so he's unavailable. Still, if he stays relatively healthy I wouldn't be against Manly putting an offer to him at some point over the next couple of years.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6