SPOILER:Manly v Souths news and chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Manly v Souths news and chat

How has Whare been fairing in NSW Cup recently?

Is he up for the game?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Lol Inglis tired from what ?
Chasing the hotdog seller

The Wheel said:
Yes last week poor effort may not help us - Taylor is their go to man and GI should be a bit too tired after Origin.

Tired from bumping off George to get to the hot dog seller first.

SeaEagles Rnd 18, 1-13: BStewart, Robertson, Lyon, Oldfield, Williams, Foran, C-Evans, King, Ballin, Kite, Watmough, Galuvao, GStewart
bench: Mauro, Buhrer, Rodney, Rose, Robinson, Lussick (two to be omitted). #NRL

No Whare. Good to see Kitey back and Nood playing. Strong team and a winning one.

Smart bet would be for Lussick & either Robinson or Mauro to drop off the bench.

Good to see the Wook fit & firing.

Rabbits side

Wesser
Merritt
Farrell
Ingliss
McQueen
Sutton
Sandow
Crocker
Pettybourne
Clark
Ross
Issac
McPherson

Bench

Lowe
Tyrell
Peats
Burgess
Corrigan

I think we should go with;

Buhrer, Rodney, Rose, Lussick............

Both young guns have not let us down albeit Buhrer has been quiet (maybe has injuries??) Lussick's 2 games have been both dominant in attack and defence!!

I thought Lussick went okay, I saw no reason to drop him, unless regular first graders are back from injury.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
SeaEagles Rnd 18, 1-13: BStewart, Robertson, Lyon, Oldfield, Williams, Foran, C-Evans, King, Ballin, Kite, Watmough, Galuvao, GStewart
bench: Mauro, Buhrer, Rodney, Rose, Robinson, Lussick (two to be omitted). #NRL

That is still a very strong line-up. If GI is there then Oldie needs to be on his game but I am confident of a good win.

anthonyb1965 said:

Both young guns have not let us down albeit Buhrer has been quiet (maybe has injuries??) Lussick's 2 games have been both dominant in attack and defence!!

Hmm, Either my memory is shocking or I must have missed the game where Mauro let us down. Who was it against?

good solid team.

Great to see our experienced forwards back. The next two months will toughen them up for a finals series. Oldfield is a wise choice in the centres.

Manly 13+

If we don't win by 13 plus we don't deserve to be in contention. Their forward pack contains no one of any note, other than Luke and he's down on confidence, and their backs, Inglis aside, don't offer much. Just close Wesser down early and he'll make mistakes. Manly 13+. I wonder if Des will play Stewart off the bench, if he plays at all.

id like to know what a full stregth manly side looks like ! The team we have on paper is extremely strong. At full stregth it would look like this !

01.Stewart
02.Robertson
03.Matai
04.Lyon
05.Hopoate
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.King
09.Ballin
10.Kite
11.Watmough
12.Galuvou
13.Stewart

14.Williams
15.Rodney
16.Rose
17.Buhrer

That team is amazing. For this weeks team Oldfield will have to be om his game, against newcastle in the forst 5 he was a bit slow but then picked up, i hope hes strong ! will be good to see how him and wolf holf one side defensively, cause lets admit it they're both no the best defenders !

WAMF said:
anthonyb1965 said:

Hmm, Either my memory is shocking or I must have missed the game where Mauro let us down. Who was it against?
i agree what is it with lussick do you have to be built like a man mountain to earn a bench spot, he did his job against st george for 20 min mauro had a huge game and has never let the team down all year,
I also remember harrison having two great games when stepped up but where is he doing it tough in nsw cup biding his time. mauro has earned his spot lussick needs more time back with harrison

Nice user name!

Copa Eagle said:
id like to know what a full stregth manly side looks like ! The team we have on paper is extremely strong. At full stregth it would look like this !

01.Stewart
02.Robertson
03.Matai
04.Lyon
05.Hopoate
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.King
09.Ballin
10.Kite
11.Watmough
12.Galuvou
13.Stewart

14.Williams
15.Rodney
16.Rose
17.Buhrer

That team is amazing. For this weeks team Oldfield will have to be om his game, against newcastle in the forst 5 he was a bit slow but then picked up, i hope hes strong ! will be good to see how him and wolf holf one side defensively, cause lets admit it they're both no the best defenders !

This is exactly the team i would pick as being our strongest. Hopefully we can see it in action at some stage this season. The grandfinal would be good!

Rodney starts in a full strength team

Bench has Kite,Joe,Tony and Lussick

01.Stewart
02.Hopoate
03.Matai
04.Lyon
05.Wolfman
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.King
09.Ballin
10.Rose
11.Watmough
12.Rodney
13.Stewart

The Eagle said:
Rodney starts in a full strength team

Bench has Kite,Joe,Tony and Lussick

01.Stewart
02.Hopoate
03.Matai
04.Lyon
05.Wolfman
06.Foran
07.DCE
08.King
09.Ballin
10.Rose
11.Watmough
12.Rodney
13.Stewart

Gotta agree with this, it is a quality team with a nice selection of options off the bench.

Buhrer is a year away from being ready as is Lussick IMO, though Lussick is physically ready for the pros whereas Buhrer is borderline.

Mauro for 18th man.

WAMF said:
anthonyb1965 said:

i agree what is it with lussick do you have to be built like a man mountain to earn a bench spot, he did his job against st george for 20 min mauro had a huge game and has never let the team down all year,
I also remember harrison having two great games when stepped up but where is he doing it tough in nsw cup biding his time. mauro has earned his spot lussick needs more time back with harrison

My memory is not shocking..........Mauro has not let us down at all, you missed my point!

In saying that, Lussick has awesome potential IMO and has shown it, Mauro is not that type of player, he is more a "down in the trenches" style of which we need as well but how many?

Just my opinion..........

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7