SPOILER:Manly v Souths news and chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Manly v Souths news and chat

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Inglis has played his good game for a while now,

Lol, yeah thats him quiet for a while now. Imagine going back and pulling a Rabbits jersey on and trying to get excited!

I can imagine Inglis hitting the piss hard tonight. Good chance he will be far below his best this weekend.

We should rest Choc and Gift. No more byes and 9 weeks straight is a long haul from here.

Inglis won't fire because he won't be playing with his real mates, plus he will put on 3kg tonight.

Pittwater Legend said:
I can imagine Inglis hitting the piss hard tonight. Good chance he will be far below his best this weekend.

He'll be to tired from beating "Lay Down" after a heavy night on the grog,Glenn and Choc WILL play

They dont need no mother****en rest,they are 80 minute players

Pittwater Legend said:

Inglis doesn't play well in club games, he only occasionally plays well for his adopted Qld and sometimes for the Kangaroos. He is the most inconsistent player in the NRL.

Gift was great last night and Choc was good, what was even better is they didn't seem to have any sign of injury. I did notice a bit of a limp on Inglis though!

I noticed that Lloydy, after his last try. Hopefully he'll be out this weekend.

DSM5 said:
If we don't win by 13 plus we don't deserve to be in contention. Their forward pack contains no one of any note, other than Luke and he's down on confidence, and their backs, Inglis aside, don't offer much. Just close Wesser down early and he'll make mistakes. Manly 13+. I wonder if Des will play Stewart off the bench, if he plays at all.

If we dominate them in the forwards as we should, Inglis and Wesser wont be affective. I think we will win by 13 plus . Rabbit stew shoud go down well this afternoon at Brookvale oval.

They've got Luke,Sandow,Sutton (who only plays at his best against us),Merrit,Wesser and Inglis up against Oldfield. If we take our usual attitude into games like this where we are runaway favorites then these pricks will sneak up and do it to us again.I am very worried about us blowing this this arvo.

Should be 16 nil. Bloody video Ref.

Jethro said:
Should be 16 nil. Bloody video Ref.

Just another Chechin moment. I've never seen another sports officialdom criticised like these group of drunks.

you are Farking kidding me
they showed it 8 times and you could clearly see his foot on the ground with his hand touching the ball

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8