State Of Origin 2011 Game #3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Minichello is surely the most undeserving try scorer in the history of Origin. He doesn't even belong on the park.

Things i've seen Pearce do - kick out on the full, grab at air instead of Thaiday and that's about it.

Glenn Stewart has been the best on the field for NSW so far.

Pearce looks like he is there living off of his old man's name only as he certainly isn't showing any talent tonight.

Snake in for Minni for next year's series.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Some of that is true, Kempsey as far as I know IS in NSW...is it NOT??

Or perhaps it has been moved to Maroonland.

THAT rule at least needs tro be changed...if Greg (NSW born) Inglis doesn't to play for his state then....f**k off GI!!

Thiaday was born in Sydney too.

The game is over, but there is still a serious battle going on....

between Mini and Kidley, to see who is the most inept footballer ever to play origin.

Both should be taken out in a paddock and shot.

Gallen, Stewart the best. Uate, Choc were great also.
Pearce, Mini, Gidley the best for QLD.

Thurston - ouch.

Very proud of Gifty, he has been immense. Could anyone expect any less from him though?

Uate was quality, defo deserves his spot.

Choc was decent but didn't stand out as much as I expected.

Snake should take back his #1 jersey on his way to reclaiming the Australian jersey.

TBH halves are our main problem. Soward stays under the radar enough to keep his spot but Pearce should be taken out back & shot. Mullen or Campo for halfback.

Minichello has lost me, I was all for him getting a chance but F he was ****e. Worst individual performance I've ever seen. What a gutless bastard, go die in a ditch Count. If we had a decent fullback then who knows what could've happened.

Btw did anyone else laugh a little when Thurston's dreams died? You could pinpoint the moment his heart broke. Suck it monkey man.

The rednecks will certainly be flooding the streets in celebration tonight. A tide of them is surely descending on the Caxton right about now.

4 things

1 Well done QLD way to controlled and way better kicking game than us

2. Cowboys gone if JT is out for a long period of time

3. Reaffirmed smith and Thiday- both massive grubs. Hate them both players with a passion

4. Now the real comp can continue- Glenn and Choc played well tonight and both came through injury free.
( Choc making breaks- looked his best all season tonight)

Wolfpack said:
Very proud of Gifty, he has been immense. Could anyone expect any less from him though?

Uate was quality, defo deserves his spot.

Choc was decent but didn't stand out as much as I expected.

Snake should take back his #1 jersey on his way to reclaiming the Australian jersey.

TBH halves are our main problem. Soward stays under the radar enough to keep his spot but Pearce should be taken out back & shot. Mullen or Campo for halfback.

Minichello has lost me, I was all for him getting a chance but F he was ****e. Worst individual performance I've ever seen. What a gutless bastard, go die in a ditch Count. If we had a decent fullback then who knows what could've happened.

Btw did anyone else laugh a little when Thurston's dreams died? You could pinpoint the moment his heart broke. Suck it monkey man.

The rednecks will certainly be flooding the streets in celebration tonight. A tide of them is surely descending on the Caxton right about now.

Halves definitely the issue. Pearce has to be branded never. Hope Campo is fit next year. Anyone rate Carney? Gift, Choc, Snake and Gallen is where they need to start.

Those two are too precious to get hurt in a tackle...

Mullen, coached by Bennett next year should be halfback

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8