State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There they are folks....... the blues tenpins
Another blues new line up
and all lined up to be knocked down by the more Dominant Maroon DNA

It is not all about who wears the state of origin Jersey that wins games
It is all about who has the Winning Maroon DNA within that does

The Magnificent Maroon DNA is Born to Win
QUEENSLANDER !!!

'Worst team ever' claims one of Qld's best | 7NEWS

Last edited:
Stefano?Plenty of front rowers must be a bit miffed,especially Leniu.Even Paseka would be ahead of Stefano

Yeah you are 100% correct. It's another astounding selection from the space cadet.

I reckon I have seen almost all his nrl matches. I doubt he'd get a look in at Manly, and I despise mist of our front rowers. I'd clearly rank him behind Paseka and Aloio,, much lazier than Keppi or Sipley. I won't even mention Jake in this company.

NSW might get 15 minutes out of him. I can't see how they can carry him and Paulo. Too slow when you add them to Haas, who has to be there.

Fingers crossed V'Landys intervenes and NSW get the "rub of the green".

Young Walsh is a cocky little P...k. Yes he is a very talented young player but for me he is a bit up himself and the way he was carrying on in the media and bagging NSW was a bit over the top and all we need is for them to win the next game and him coming out and saying, this is our house. 2 games to go young man, be careful what you say
I think he's the qld equivalent of Luai, they've both got more than a spoonful of smart arse in them, definitely not a loveable quality

Yeah you are 100% correct. It's another astounding selection from the space cadet.

I reckon I have seen almost all his nrl matches. I doubt he'd get a look in at Manly, and I despise mist of our front rowers. I'd clearly rank him behind Paseka and Aloio,, much lazier than Keppi or Sipley. I won't even mention Jake in this company.

NSW might get 15 minutes out of him. I can't see how they can carry him and Paulo. Too slow when you add them to Haas, who has to be there.

Don’t get me wrong,I think Stefano will become a very good player,but much like a couple of Manly front rowers,won’t see his best until he’s 25-27.But if he’s only going to play 10-20 minutes,why not pick a player with a bit more mongrel/aggression like Leniu or even play TPJ again but off the bench

I dont think Paseka is ready for origin (maybe next year if he continues this trajectory).

But as you point out he is way in front of Stefano U on this years form.

Crazy selection.

Only positive with NSW losing this series is Freddy can take Brandy and they can fuk right off.
NSW needs a new coach and selection panel ASAP.
And in the process sell up on the Northern Beaches and move back to the banks of the Nepean.

Des can stay though.;)

Game 2
The mighty Maroon Balls of fire v The Blues Tenpins

and the Mighty Maroons strike again

QUEENSLANDER !!!

Bowling also known as tenpins is one of the world's recreational games's recreational games
Bozo, I can't express enough how dissapointed I am in your post, I know you cop plenty of criticism for your spam like posts but mate this one is beyond being reprehensible and infact bordering on shamefully criminal.

At the very least make the rings on the ten pins blue FFS, if not the whole pin 🤣🤣

Love ya Bozo

Agree and also hopefully nother positive with with qld win DCE retires from origin a winner to concentrate on Manly
Every series dce plays is contributing to his legacy at this stage. He got the rough end of the stick with having the Melbourne connection blocking him earlier in his career so I think the more series he can captain Queensland to the more he cements himself in the conversation amongst the games greats. The form he is in I think it’d be crazy for him to step down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8