State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
experience GIF

Freddy and his left field selections.

Stefano scores the match winning Origin try! (in the 2018 U18 game). The other try scorers for NSW were Xerri & Saab. Tino & David Fifita scored tries for QLD. Bullemor (no. 10) makes a great bust in the lead up to Fifita's try. Stefano is the only Blue from that game who has been selected for senior Origin, whereas there has been five Maroons - Tino, Fifita, Coates, Dearden & Gilbert

Teams:

Highlights: Match Highlights: U18 State of Origin - NSW 16 Queensland 10

I dont think Paseka is ready for origin (maybe next year if he continues this trajectory).

But as you point out he is way in front of Stefano U on this years form.

Crazy selection.

I don't think either would ever play SOO.

NSW really need a Greg Bird type in the team.
We have "players" not guys who will do anything to win.
Guys that don't want to have a laugh after a loss.

Every series dce plays is contributing to his legacy at this stage. He got the rough end of the stick with having the Melbourne connection blocking him earlier in his career so I think the more series he can captain Queensland to the more he cements himself in the conversation amongst the games greats. The form he is in I think it’d be crazy for him to step down.
Definitely and agree to an extent regarding his legacy and games greatest against the Qld barsted connection.
Alot can happen in 12 months, and not many can go out with a whitewash origin win result as captain behind them

Was more coming from a perspective for him to step out on his terms and victorious on top. Rather than the inevitable avalanche of blame when QLD lose a series.

Bozo, I can't express enough how dissapointed I am in your post, I know you cop plenty of criticism for your spam like posts but mate this one is beyond being reprehensible and infact bordering on shamefully criminal.

At the very least make the rings on the ten pins blue FFS, if not the whole pin 🤣🤣

Love ya Bozo
Love you too my Maroon Manly feathered friend

You asked for NSW blue tenpins and here they all are
and they will fall to the mighty Maroon fireballs once more :)
Group F

I think the Blues can win, if Fidler had of played Robson in game 1 instead of Nicko, I think the result would of been very different.
Couldn’t believe we went into the game with 1 DH, especially given Api struggles to play out 80 at club level, it wasn’t rocket science, Slatter runs with 2 DH‘s, its pretty much become necessary with the speed of the game, even at club level.
I also think Robson should start as his a stronger defender and happy to run into fresh defence.
Anyway I’m not conceding yet, think the Blues will hit back and further more, win the series.

I think the Blues can win, if Fidler had of played Robson in game 1 instead of Nicko, I think the result would of been very different.
Couldn’t believe we went into the game with 1 DH, especially given Api struggles to play out 80 at club level, it wasn’t rocket science, Slatter runs with 2 DH‘s, its pretty much become necessary with the speed of the game, even at club level.
I also think Robson should start as his a stronger defender and happy to run into fresh defence.
Anyway I’m not conceding yet, think the Blues will hit back and further more, win the series.
I see that Rob Reeceson’s favourite ever player is Brett Stewart.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8