Stay home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I was at Coles Warriewood earlier this morning, they were marking down so much stuff, which is rare 2 days before Christmas.

No signs of panic buying, they actually looked over stocked on alot of items, had pallets of TP.

Tis weird that 'over here' this second wave is a lot more widespread than the first, but the apathy seems a lot higher. So much so that there's been no panic buying of the usuals.

I'm not sure how Ontario is going to react now that their premier has just announced a total lockdown from dec 26th (coincidence) onwards.

Dirty east coasters.

C'mon vaccine!
Who is vaccine ?

I was at Coles Warriewood earlier this morning, they were marking down so much stuff, which is rare 2 days before Christmas.

No signs of panic buying, they actually looked over stocked on alot of items, had pallets of TP.
I'm staring out my window towards Warriewood Square, tear rolling down my cheek. Writing in my diary "Isolation day 4, may kill wife, undecided..."

Dumb and dumber #1

"Really concerningly overnight we saw a person come directly from Greater Sydney, she turned up at our checkpoint here at the Gold Coast Highway, had lied to us about where she had been, so our diligent police turned her around," he said.

"She then attended the M1 checkpoint and attempted to gain entry there, because she made another attempt to come in and we knew where she had come from, she was given an infringement notice for $4000."

And #2:

"The 17 people placed in hotel quarantine from NSW over the past few days all arrived in Melbourne by air without a permit, according to the Victorian Health Department. So we have people who came out of the northern beaches on Saturday and Sunday"

"We have some of those 17 who are in hotel quarantine because they arrived at an airport despite being asked not to leave the northern beaches"

That'll be a fun Christmas and New Year in hotel quarantine which they'd be funding.
An update:

There are now 35 people, Victorians and non-Victorians, who have been detained in hotel quarantine in Victoria after arriving from the NSW 'red zone' by air into Melbourne.

Commander of Victoria's COVID testing program Jereon Weimar said all 35 people turned up at Melbourne airport without permits.

"That's 35 people in total, who have been detained over the last five days, returning without the appropriate exemptions from the red zone," he said.

What I found interesting was that after the 26th, North northern beaches & greater Sydney revert back to existing restrictions, but South northern beaches is yet to be determined.

I reckon they're waiting to see if opening up the South a bit results in further spread or if it is indeed purely contained in the North.

North vs South LOL
20-204008_the-north-remembers-wallpaper-jewish-books.jpg

Well there's several scratchings for our family lunch in the Blue Mountains. Looks like a few of us will be taking a visit to 'Northern Beaches South' on Boxing day!

I wonder if the cops will setup a checkpoint to see if anyone from outside the Northern Beaches is trying to get to their Palm Beach rental for their Christmas and New Year holiday.

No fines just told to turn around, go home and self isolate.

I wonder if the cops will setup a checkpoint to see if anyone from outside the Northern Beaches is trying to get to their Palm Beach rental for their Christmas and New Year holiday.

No fines just told to turn around, go home and self isolate.
Wouldn't be surprised the cops were at Mona Vale Rd at St Ives a few days ago and were turning people around.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8