Staying The Prince of Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Freedom of speech isnt completely free when the speech becomes conduct

ie. Telling teenagers with anger that being into white supremacy is a good thing,Also that Players x y z plus g are all leaving

What these so-called fans are doing is conduct and conduct isnt free

I'm not going to get into an argument with you about the semantics of freedom of speech. Suffice to say that just because you don't like what someone says then that isn't a reason to ban them. If their posts breach the terms and conditions of the site then that is a different matter. Use the "Report" button to report a post you feel breaches the boundaries and someone will look at it. You could try the "ignore" button as well, (I personally have found it a useful tool) or you could try not responding to the post and just moving on with your life.

I do however see you are the self appointed trollslayer here, so methinks that you secretly like to engage in a battle of wits with these "merkins". 'Tis a pity most of those battles feature unarmed combat.

Freedom of speech is a bourgeois myth. The control of mass communication media lies with private owners and governments.

As new technology starts to make communication more available to the masses, watch for censorship to multiply exponentially. The ongoing attacks on Wikileaks are merely a tip of an iceberg. ..

I actually agree with Eagle here, it is not so much whether to censor, the question is what to censor!

As much as some of the recent posters (trolls) on here get up my nose, I'd hate to see this site become to heavy handed.

I mightn't have many posts to my name but I've been hanging around here for the best part of 7yrs, I've always enjoyed the latitude that Dan has given the members, it used to be pretty much self governing, I'd hate it to turn into a dictatorship.

manlyborn said:
As much as some of the recent posters (trolls) on here get up my nose, I'd hate to see this site become to heavy handed.

I mightn't have many posts to my name but I've been hanging around here for the best part of 7yrs, I've always enjoyed the latitude that Dan has given the members, it used to be pretty much self governing, I'd hate it to turn into a dictatorship.
Totally agree, and I'm sure it won't change much. My earlier post was a general observation, not intended to be about this site. Still, the terms & conditions do set out limits.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
manlyborn said:

Totally agree, and I'm sure it won't change much. My earlier post was a general observation, not intended to be about this site. Still, the terms & conditions do set out limits.

and even with those Terms and Conditions, I think that we are pretty relaxed in policing them.

I know that I mainly only police the f & C words (and their derivatives) with post edits and the smutty gutter sexually orientated comments with post edits or deletions with a note added where their deleted post was to remind them of the Terms and Conditions and what further action could be taken if they continue to violate those Terms and Conditions.

Even with the f word, if we were to ban people for their use of or the continual use of the word then there wouldn't be many people left posting here.

Brett better sign something soon because his net worth is dropping fast. Surely he won't last 4 more years!! It's a huge risk!!!

Darren said:
Brett better sign something soon because his net worth is dropping fast. Surely he won't last 4 more years!! It's a huge risk!!!

Lol
Darren so predictable. Always laying in to Brett at every opportunity you Gronk. He called for and scored the 1st try took a ****load of hits from parra but kept trying.

Go support souths with jase

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4