Stefano Utoikamanu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So true feathered friend , The NRL is not a game of touch footy and sound tackling is essential

Defence does not win you games unless you can outscore your opposition
And Speed Kills

Sit back and Enjoy feathered friends
Fair play to you Bozo.

Only you could turn a thread about an opposition prop into a speed kills backline comment and video.

Don’t mind him as a player but not for mine purely because of the coin he will be commanding… for that dollar I would rather target Max King or Kamikamika at the Storm who are not contracted beyond next year…

Does anyone know where this rumour came from? If someone can post the link that would be great.

It's just scuttlebutt, came out last week that he had a release clause if Tigers don't make the 8. Since then he has been linked with any club that might have a interest in signing a prop. Smells like a player manager chumming the waters.
About sums it up

It's just scuttlebutt, came out last week that he had a release clause if Tigers don't make the 8. Since then he has been linked with any club that might have an interest in signing a prop. Smells like a player manager chumming the waters.
Agreed… one (of the many) things that Manly have got right in recent (very recent) times is that the door to the recruitment office has stayed shut…
James, Brooks and Paulo were all done deals before they became news… there had been a rumour about Brown but it was a looong time before we actually signed him (so maybe the leak was still employed then or it may have been a “false dawn”?)
Talau, Lodge, the StMerge deal and the Fainu(s) deals were media fodder though… Hmmmm, I wonder what the (former) connection could be…?

Tigers can keep him,a lumbering plodder.
He's definitely got some shortcomings in his game, but 'lumbering' and 'plodding' are definitely not two of them. He clocked 34.8km/h on the Telstra Tracker, ran down Tom T from behind last year (albeit Tom was tentative) and is well known for his speed over the advantage line.

I think work rate and defence are two areas he could improve.

Obviously, he'd be a really good signing. The guy has great leg speed and a good bump. Just what we need. It's no fait accompli that we'd get him, but I am pretty sure Hales and Lambkin coached Stefano at Westfields. Then you've got the likes of Talau, Chan Kum Tong, Schuster, Saab, and Paseka etc. that all attended that same school.
He's exactly what we need. This would be a great signing for us if we cant get May

Last edited:
He's definitely got some shortcomings in his game, but 'lumbering' and 'plodding' are definitely not two of them. He clocked 34.8km/h on the Telstra Tracker, ran down Tom T from behind last year (albeit Tom was tentative) and is well known for his speed over the advantage line.

I think work rate and defence are two areas he could improve.
Just my opinion on what I see from him,we all see things differently.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8