Stefano Utoikamanu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know where this rumour came from? If someone can post the link that would be great.
I heard it on SEN radio, they were talking about the clause Stefano has in his contract and where he could sign on next.

One of the connections he has to Manly was Keith Titmus, they mentioned they were very close, I assume on that he would be close to Saab and Schuster, plus the Hales and Lambkin history.

I see this guy's name all over projected State of Origin teams. And obviously, he played a game last season and was pretty ineffectual from memory.

I honestly don't get it. From what I have seen Paseka is a better player.

And Paseka would need to find another gear to be in the State of Origin picture (or a couple of injuries)

Thoughts?

I see this guy's name all over projected State of Origin teams. And obviously, he played a game last season and was pretty ineffectual from memory.

And Paseka would need to find another gear to be in the State of Origin picture (or a couple of injuries)

Thoughts?
He has been pretty bloody good the last few weeks for tigpies…
Riff are looking at him as a replacement for JFH so you know his numbers must be impressive…
I have always liked Tent as a player and Spud Carroll named him in his SOO team…

Thoughts?
Agree Paseka is currently better but both are only just hitting their straps and Uto is younger. Freddy worked closely with Uto in NSW pathways prior to getting the head coach gig and picked him on potential. I think Terrell May will be in conversations as well but all 3 of them still need to close the gap between their best and worst. Bring back Woodsy, he's is nothing if not consistent.😜

Agree Paseka is currently better but both are only just hitting their straps and Uto is younger. Freddy worked closely with Uto in NSW pathways prior to getting the head coach gig and picked him on potential. I think Terrell May will be in conversations as well but all 3 of them still need to close the gap between their best and worst. Bring back Woodsy, he's is nothing if not consistent.😜
May and Whyte look like future stars…

I think if he goes anywhere, that he will go to the Panthers, they are interested in him and being triple Grand Final winners , that might just sway him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8