Steve Matai, Kieran Foran want to join exodus from Manly Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is seems inevitable our team will be affected by BS on a weekly basis this year.

Because the 2015 squad has six players whose surname begins with B and another six begin with S. :p

We also have four Hs and six Ls. Weird!

Maybe he has a part time admin assistant with tiny fingers.
My typing becomes bigger when my gorilla , Brian, does it for me.

wow! I couldn't afford a gorilla...so I just got a monkey with a steak on its head!

Some say I bear a striking resemblance to Archibald Leach.

But that's just the same...wait a minute.....why you!

Monkeys are fine with "pervert" but don't ever call a chimp "pansy".:eek:
If twenty monkeys run after one banana, what time is it?
Twenty after one!

Q. What do you call a Monkey in a tree?
A. A Branch Manager!!!

Q. What do you call a Monkey in a garden?
A. A Plant Manger!!

If twenty monkeys run after one banana, what time is it?
Twenty after one!

Q. What do you call a Monkey in a tree?
A. A Branch Manager!!!

Q. What do you call a Monkey in a garden?
A. A Plant Manger!!

LifeatWorkisLikeATreeFullofMonkeys.jpg

2004.gif
2004.gif
2004.gif
2004.gif
2004.gif

Listening to Tooves on BSB this morning Matai will be here this season and he said that "he has come to see me a few times to tell me he is dirty about what is in the papers". Basically it is only a re-hash of last year's story nothing more.

Listening to Tooves on BSB this morning Matai will be here this season and he said that "he has come to see me a few times to tell me he is dirty about what is in the papers". Basically it is only a re-hash of last year's story nothing more.
Did he say anything about retaining DCE and Foran?

Great News SeaEagle 21 :)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8