Steve Menzies to make comeback for Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wow, this is a first, something triple m rumour mungors mentioned last week.... actually being correct... can't wait to see the beaver in full flight next weekend.
they mentioned he wanted no big fanfare about it all, so obviously been in the works a while and just needed that final tick of approval. it has mine.

HappilyManly said:
He is on Fox now confirming it ! Said that 2v had the idea, he trained in secret to see if he could meet the KPI, it was signed off today.

Purely for the Nines and wants to finish his career in a Manly jersey - God Bless his Manly heart :heart:

He also said of Freddy 'I just want to tackle him, just one more time' :p
A crunching shoulder tackle would be better.

Blowfly said:
I am SICK TO DEATH of every Manly article containing the words "salary cap constraints"!

Manly have lost a forward who was on $130,000 a year so there's room to sign a player without going over the cap.

Give me a break & GO BEAVER!

My take on the dopey NRL cap rules work is that as Richie was named in the top tier squad for 2014 HE STILL COUNTS IN THE DUMB NRL CAP FOR 2014!!!!!!!

You would think that the NRL squad should be handed in by each NRL club for 2014 two days before the first round. That way players who get season long injury in a trial or now 9s don't count towards the cap.

But we're talking about the NRL and their cap logic is bizarre. They single handedly saved that bore of a sport called RU in this country with that Folau mess up. It was down the gurgler for good until the NRL gave them a lifeline.

In this case, women love Beaver too. Great to have him back where he belongs.

The bonus of Beaver's return is the repeated vision of that try from the 2008 GF :D

Sydney's 7 News narrates it with ' hasn't played for the Sea Eagles since their record drubbing of Melbourne Storm' :p Rub it in!!!

wombatgc said:
niccipops said:
In this case, women love Beaver too. Great to have him back where he belongs.

I've seen many other cases where they do. Maybe not award winning movies, but movies none the less. :p:p
Funny:D. Now throw those out naughty Wombat and go and buy yourself the Disney collection.

Team named

SEA EAGLES: Cheyse Blair, Jamie Buhrer, Michael Chee-Kam, Daly Cherry-Evans, Clinton Gutherson, James Hasson, Peta Hiku, Justin Horo, Jack Littlejohn, Steve Menzies, Ligi Sao, Tony Satini, Jesse Sene-Lefao, Tom Symonds, Jorge Taufua, David Williams

Killer has a foot injury according to the DT, Matai did his ankle and Foz just became a dad.
Big Kudos to Gutho - the kiddie can only grow into his mop top :p

Great squad of experience and youth - looks like the winning Team :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6