Steve Menzies to make comeback for Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
wombatgc said:
niccipops said:
In this case, women love Beaver too. Great to have him back where he belongs.

I've seen many other cases where they do. Maybe not award winning movies, but movies none the less. :p:p
Funny:D. Now throw those out naughty Wombat and go and buy yourself the Disney collection.

You should listen to your mother - you'll go blind. :D

BOZO said:
Eagle Rock said:
HappilyManly said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
What position does he play

Satini was at centre for the Windsor Wolves - seems to get a big wrap from Supporters - twitter @tonysatini

http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/playerprofiledisplay/Panthers-NYC/Wellentony%20Tafua%20Satini/4851

Big and Fast :)
Date of Birth: 29 August, 1993
Height: 194 cm
Weight: 93 kg
Position: Centre

Penrith want to win. I was speaking to Gould a few weeks back, through some footy work I was doing and he said he wants to win everything from the young juniors right through to 1sts. He even told his new u20s coach Trent Barrett to quit helping the NSW Origin side to concentrate on his 20s. Like his Attitude, Manly should do the same.
That's ridiculous.......... ridiculous !!! No one is more competitive than our 2V and no one wants to win more than 2V does . It is a long season and we have players that are recovering from injury , aging players etc .
Bellamy has also rested his big 3 as well for good reason.
IMO Our 9s team is very competitive
Not talking about 1st grade but all the grades for Manly. I want to see all the teams win from Harold Matts, right through to the Nines !

Daddycool08 said:
niccipops said:
wombatgc said:
niccipops said:

I've seen many other cases where they do. Maybe not award winning movies, but movies none the less. :p:p
Funny:D. Now throw those out naughty Wombat and go and buy yourself the Disney collection.

why would listening to his mother make him go blind?!!!!

globaleagle said:
Daddycool08 said:
niccipops said:
wombatgc said:
niccipops said:

She teaches chicken choking classes at the TAFE.

globaleagle said:
Daddycool08 said:
niccipops said:
wombatgc said:
niccipops said:

I was told by my parents back in the 60's that if I ever looked at these 'type' of movies I would go blind.

When I started to wear glasses in the 90's I thought there may be something in it, so I stopped watching those 'type' of movies.

So I can't say I wasn't warned.

I don't mind the sound of our team at all. An interesting mix of running forwards, some speedsters, youth as well as experience and the magic touch of DCE. This team may surprise many and the exclusion of key players that are vital to our Nrl season is the right decision. Go Manly 9s!

HappilyManly said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
What position does he play

Satini was at centre for the Windsor Wolves - seems to get a big wrap from Supporters - twitter @tonysatini

http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/playerprofiledisplay/Panthers-NYC/Wellentony%20Tafua%20Satini/4851

Big and Fast :)
Date of Birth: 29 August, 1993
Height: 194 cm
Weight: 93 kg
Position: Centre

Pretty tall for a centre. I say feed him truck fulls of food ,bulk him up, put him in the front row with BJ. And of course he'll have a new nickname.....(drum roll plz)......"Fat Tony Satini" :p
...If he can manage to put on some big hits (on or off) the field Channel 9 will give him his own show.:p

This is outrageous news.

I thought he'd come over to my place to watch it.

:(

niccipops said:
I don't mind the sound of our team at all. An interesting mix of running forwards, some speedsters, youth as well as experience and the magic touch of DCE. This team may surprise many and the exclusion of key players that are vital to our Nrl season is the right decision. Go Manly 9s!

Manly were 30/1 of winning but are the Outsiders and the reason why is they have not put the best team on the field and they don't seem to want to win which is disappointing as the money would come in handy.
I know some of the 1st grade players are injured so can't play, but after the Wolfman, Evans, Taufua and Symonds, who can all run, my next lot of players would be the next fastest and fittest at the club and would be looking at the u20s players as well.

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:
I'm not sure any good advice was given out in the '60's?!

Make love, not war :heart:

I think the 60's were great times. I was young, the Beatles where still top of the pops.

We allegedly had the moon landing?! That reminds me were is my tin hat?

Decimal currency came in and simplified everything.

You could buy a beer and a pub lunch for under $2.

We didn't have $1 and $2 coins they were notes made of paper.

We still thought in gallons, feet, yards and miles rather than millimetres kilometres and litres.

There was little unemployment.

We were just starting to rumble about the Vietnam war. We didn't want to go all the way with LBJ.

Manly was on the verge of starting what was to be known as their most successful decade - the 70's.

Skyhooks hadn't happened yet. Because they were living in the 70's.

The only long hair was on a bird or a hippy. The only short haircuts were worn by the army guys not certain gangs. (Which reminds me I must get a haircut.)

The pill and shagging wagons had just come onto the market and there were plenty of drive-ins to 'ostensibly' go and watch a movie, even though you sometimes couldn't see the screen because the windows had fogged up. (Which was also good.) I believe many a young girl or bloke growing up in the 70's and 80's was conceived at the drive-in.

There were no gangs nor ever seemed to have gun violence or bashings. Blokes sorted their differences out in one-on-one fights and then had a beer afterwards.

idealistic you might say OK I'll take of my rose-coloured glasses and get back to reality.

Over crowding, road-rage, gangs, gun violence, one-punch hitters and big-brother watching over your shoulder everything you are doing.

Because I did like the make love not war comment. I still remember the other one - fighting for peace is like making love for virginity. And even back then Manly men still loved beaver. :heart:

meh, every generation thinks their prime time was the best....

cuban missile crisis...

formaldehyde

jfk shot

ml king shot

cold war

ddt

oh the list goes on and on...

Accept certain inalienable truths, prices will rise, politicians will
philander, you too will get old, and when you do you’ll fantasize
that when you were young prices were reasonable, politicians were
noble and children respected their elders.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQlJ3vOp6nI[/video]

SeaEagleRock8 said:
... you mean thalidomide?

lol, yep that too!

groovy!

edit: just went to delete my other thread....but good looking superdudes beat me to it. lol

globaleagle said:
edit: just went to delete my other thread....but nazis beat me to it. lol
Hey you did that yourself! Stirring the pot again, GE.

(... or smoking it) :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
globaleagle said:
edit: just went to delete my other thread....but top blokes beat me to it. lol
Hey you did that yourself! Stirring the pot again, GE.

(... or smoking it) :D

Heil GE!!!

*did I? apologies to all* :blush:

How do you know? Stop looking through my window!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6