Steve Menzies to make comeback for Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
globaleagle said:
edit: just went to delete my other thread....but nazis beat me to it. lol
Hey you did that yourself! Stirring the pot again, GE.

(... or smoking it) :D

That he did. I went to add my vote and comment but found that the thread no longer existed. I checked the 5 Latest Moderator Actions in the ModCP and found that he had deleted the thread himself.

Maybe there was more to the reason why he put "GE, you're drunk and on your last warning" as the last option on the poll. Maybe that is the reason why he doesn't remember deleting the thread :p

I'm sorry :( - I wonder what you would've voted for?????

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Well pull the bloody curtains!

Hey, if I aint getting that action I'm not giving it to the curtains!

Eagle Rock said:
Sea Eagles NRL Nines squad

Cheyse Blair
Jamie Buhrer
Michael Chee-Kam
Daly Cherry-Evans
Clinton Gutherson
James Hasson
Peta Hiku
Justin Horo
Jack Littlejohn
Steve Menzies
Ligi Sao
Tony Satini
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Tom Symonds
Jorge Taufua
David Williams

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/sea-eagles-name-nrl-nines-squad-12139/#ixzz2sxgCbztU

Eagle Rock said:

Cheyse Blair
Jamie Buhrer
Michael Chee-Kam
Daly Cherry-Evans
Clinton Gutherson
James Hasson
Peta Hiku
Justin Horo
Jack Littlejohn
Steve Menzies
Ligi Sao
Tony Satini
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Tom Symonds
Jorge Taufua
David Williams

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/sea-eagles-name-nrl-nines-squad-12139/#ixzz2sxgCbztU

Manly obviously don't want to win the $2 mill in price money which they need. Sorry but stupid selection !! The only ones I like are Williams, Taufua, Evans, Symonds. This Comp is for the fit fast players. The fastest players at the whole club should have been be picked for this. Very Disapointed

Why can't this team win it. This team has speed galore and the best half in any comp, a couple of bigger guys for power and the Beaver. What more could anyone ask, I am so looking forward to this weekend you have no idea.

Go the eagles, I think a genuine chance to win.

Townsville Eagle said:
Eagle Rock said:

Cheyse Blair
Jamie Buhrer
Michael Chee-Kam
Daly Cherry-Evans
Clinton Gutherson
James Hasson
Peta Hiku
Justin Horo
Jack Littlejohn
Steve Menzies
Ligi Sao
Tony Satini
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Tom Symonds
Jorge Taufua
David Williams

Eagle Rock said:

Cheyse Blair
Jamie Buhrer
Michael Chee-Kam
Daly Cherry-Evans
Clinton Gutherson
James Hasson
Peta Hiku
Justin Horo
Jack Littlejohn
Steve Menzies
Ligi Sao
Tony Satini
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Tom Symonds
Jorge Taufua
David Williams

Manly obviously don't want to win the $2 mill in price money which they need. Sorry but stupid selection !! The only ones I like are Williams, Taufua, Evans, Symonds. This Comp is for the fit fast players. The fastest players at the whole club should have been be picked for this. Very Disapointed

Why can't this team win it. This team has speed galore and the best half in any comp, a couple of bigger guys for power and the Beaver. What more could anyone ask, I am so looking forward to this weekend you have no idea.

This type of Competition is mainly suited for your Outside Backs who have speed, with the exception of some fast forwards. You have to be very fit as its a fast game. The players like Tafua, Williams, Symonds, Evans are perfect ( some of the others like Lyons, Matai, Watmough are injured, I would also have Lawrence there. The next lot of players I would have picked would be the next fastest and fittest at the club and I would be looking at some of the u20s players. Mainly at one stage were 30/1 and are outsiders, because of the team they have picked, they have not put the best team forward and its disappointing.

Townsville Eagle said:
Eagle Rock said:

Cheyse Blair
Jamie Buhrer
Michael Chee-Kam
Daly Cherry-Evans
Clinton Gutherson
James Hasson
Peta Hiku
Justin Horo
Jack Littlejohn
Steve Menzies
Ligi Sao
Tony Satini
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Tom Symonds
Jorge Taufua
David Williams

Eagle Rock said:

Cheyse Blair
Jamie Buhrer
Michael Chee-Kam
Daly Cherry-Evans
Clinton Gutherson
James Hasson
Peta Hiku
Justin Horo
Jack Littlejohn
Steve Menzies
Ligi Sao
Tony Satini
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Tom Symonds
Jorge Taufua
David Williams

This type of Competition is mainly suited for your Outside Backs who have speed, with the exception of some fast forwards. You have to be very fit as its a fast game. The players like Tafua, Williams, Symonds, Evans are perfect ( some of the others like Lyons, Matai, Foran, Watmough are injured ) I would also have Lawrence there. The next lot of players I would have picked would be the next fastest and fittest at the club and I would be looking at some of the u20s players. Manly at one stage were 30/1 and are outsiders, because of the team they have picked, they have not put the best team forward and its disappointing.

Townsville Eagle said:
Eagle Rock said:

Cheyse Blair
Jamie Buhrer
Michael Chee-Kam
Daly Cherry-Evans
Clinton Gutherson
James Hasson
Peta Hiku
Justin Horo
Jack Littlejohn
Steve Menzies
Ligi Sao
Tony Satini
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Tom Symonds
Jorge Taufua
David Williams

Eagle Rock said:

Cheyse Blair
Jamie Buhrer
Michael Chee-Kam
Daly Cherry-Evans
Clinton Gutherson
James Hasson
Peta Hiku
Justin Horo
Jack Littlejohn
Steve Menzies
Ligi Sao
Tony Satini
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Tom Symonds
Jorge Taufua
David Williams

This type of Competition is mainly suited for your Outside Backs who have speed, with the exception of some fast forwards. You have to be very fit as its a fast game. The players like Tafua, Williams, Symonds, Evans are perfect ( some of the others like Lyons, Matai, Foran, Watmough are injured ) I would also have Lawrence there. The next lot of players I would have picked would be the next fastest and fittest at the club and I would be looking at some of the u20s players. Manly at one stage were 30/1 and are outsiders, because of the team they have picked, they have not put the best team forward to win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2