Stewart and Foran re-signed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
Its Rambofans schitzo dual personality.

Oh yooooohooooooo...........rambofan, where are you ?

Right here fool.

Snake signed to the roosters last week and is waiting to announce it.

NewwyEagle said:
Rambofan said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Right here fool.

Waiting for what?

Waiting til he finishes his new 4 year deal with Manly, then hel join the Rorters:)

1, 6, 7 & 9 all sorted guys. Just like Melbourne. Keep the spine, the rest will sort itself out.

Rambofan said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Right here fool.

Could be right .
Foran staying Snake going.

If he does we will keep every one else as we will be under the cap.
Bring on the next young guy who they have in mind. He is only 18 but wont be needed until next year. Time to move on.

Rambo may be right as I think he is one of the volunteer's who work with the players. Some of his info has been very close to the mark.

My mail is we will hear in the next few days.

lovefooty said:
Rambofan said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Right here fool.

Rambo may be right as I think he is one of the volunteer's who work with the players. Some of his info has been very close to the mark.

I don't think he is right, he said Snake signed quite a while ago, if it were true it would have been officially announced by now.

the mauler said:
NewwyEagle said:
Rambofan said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Right here fool.

Waiting for what?

Waiting til he finishes his new 4 year deal with Manly, then hel join the Rorters:)

haha hope he never goes to that abortion of a club, they still think Mitchel Pearce is an exceptional half back. Still, Rambofan keeps saying he's waiting to announce it, but gives no detail as to what he's waiting for.

I knew a NRL player's manager a few years back - I played soccer with him - and he was a rumour spreader, and would talk up things he may or may not have known. It served his interest and ego, knowing something that others didn't but longed to know.

Brett Stewart may have signed elsewhere, but the rumour mongers and gossipers wouldn't of been able to help themselves and therefore divulged this info with enough gusto to have if officially planted on the back page of the DT when it happened. Some people hear something from their mother's sister's boyfriend and speak of it as it is gospel like those who have friends who give them 'great' stock market tips - as if they know something from the actual source.

Pfft, I say.

Just on NRL on fox...reports Foran has re signed tillend of 2015....happy days r here again.....now for Brett

Fatdog Ritchie and Slothfield are running low on Manly players to speculate about now.

Maybe they will be out of a job soon?

The club just said on Twitter that they are still in talks with Foran and he hasn't signed yet, despite reports he had.

Lara Pitt on NRL on Fox just said Foran has re-signed for 3 years. I hope she is on the money!

Edit - ah too slow. So probably no announcement tomorrow then...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4