Stewart confirmed with the Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If this is true its a bloody tragedy for the club and a real blight on the NRL that again a long serving club man is forced out of his club by this unfair salary cap which is harsh on clubs who grow and develop young talent and where some clubs just ignore it and get away with it.

I also want to say that it's been a pleasure to watch Gifty carve up teams on a regular basis and I hope he gets the deal he deserves in Canberra.

NOT HAPPY GREENTURD!!!!!

It is April 1st remember and @Dan does have a sense of humour, also Neil does read Silvertails....lighten up everyone

What day is today? Oh, that's right, April Fools Day!
Nice one Dan. You fooled a lot of posters.

Dan, I don't think this is particularly fair on us Silvertails. I for one almost fell into a deep, depressed coma at my work desk, and now I am just as confused as ever. All you have is a tweet as a source?

Plus, the Jason King / Sam Burgess "best mate" bit at the end didn't really strike as credible.

Good for the hit-rate to the website though...

I wish I could confirm this as a joke, but I am just passing on the article that was past to me.

On a side note, AFAIK Kingy and Burgess actually are very good friends

Actually I was just thinking, if this story was just on here I'd say it was an April Fools joke BUT on second thoughts why would Neil Evans tweet it...whilst not at Manly any longer he is well connected.

So maybe it's true??

I would rather Gifty go at the seasons end, rather than next year or the year after, especially when we have some great young back-rowers. We need to secure their future in the maroon and white!

Not saying I would like him to go, but our future 5-10 down the track is more important that 1-2 years.

ManlyArmy said:
I would rather Gifty go at the seasons end, rather than next year or the year after, especially when we have some great young back-rowers. We need to secure their future in the maroon and white!
I would rather you go than Gifty

For those on Twitter maybe ask a few of the usuals (although I hate to say it)...Ritchie / Slothfield.....about the best is RLW Mole, but there's a few others as well

Wish I could confirm this as a rumour or joke, but cant guys sorry, as soon s I hear more I will post it, dont think I will sleep much tonight

I'm about to lose my **** ! Cruel cruel joke if it is just that ! If it's a true article, I'll be mortified !

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8