Stewart confirmed with the Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lord Eagleton said:
mickqld said:
Ha fkn ha. Pity most of it is true. He's going to Dogs as a Stewart brothers package. Thats no joke.

Mick, are you at liberty to say where you heard this or how reliable it is?

A mate who has business dealings with a Dogs board member. Of course he also described this board member as a duplicitous, lying scumbag as well so I don't know how reliable that info is. :D

mickqld said:
Lord Eagleton said:
mickqld said:
Ha fkn ha. Pity most of it is true. He's going to Dogs as a Stewart brothers package. Thats no joke.

A mate who has business dealings with a Dogs board member. Of course he also described this board member as a duplicitous, lying scumbag as well so I don't know how reliable that info is. :D

Is Hasler on the board over there? I thought he was just the coach.

Dan said:
Glenn Stewart has been confirmed on a 3 year? deal with the Canberra Raiders starting in the 2015 NRL competition.

After months of speculation as to his future and pleas in the media for an extended contract at his much loved Sea Eagles, Glenn Stewarts management has today confirmed that he has come to terms with the Raiders and will join the ranks under Ricky Stewart at seasons end.

Read More

Not even Ritchie would have missed the apostrophe required in "Glenn Stewarts management"

Still waiting for the front page of the DT...

"Stewart signs with raiders."

Th DT have it on reputable grounds {a.k.a silvertails.com/this thread} that Glenn stewart has inked a deal set to be worth {insert fake figure here} .

Eagles2nv said:

Th DT have it on reputable grounds {a.k.a silvertails.com/this thread} that Glenn stewart has inked a deal set to be worth {insert fake figure here} .

It wouldn't surprise me, and wouldnt be the first time rumour and fabrications have been printed in the news

Dan said:
Eagles2nv said:

It wouldn't surprise me, and wouldnt be the first time rumour and fabrications have been printed in the news

Well this thread was good for a laugh. You certainly gave a heart attack or two.

Well played Dan. :)

Eagles2nv said:
Dan said:
Eagles2nv said:

Well this thread was good for a laugh. You certainly gave a heart attack or two.

Well played Dan. :)

Ha a few people facebook and Twitter are not happy or impressed, it seems only big companies are allowed to make jokes

Lol people are unhappy and unimpressed over this ? Unbelievable !! Haha

A link to the Alex McKinnon topic may offer some perspective to them !

bones said:
mickqld said:
Lord Eagleton said:
mickqld said:

Is Hasler on the board over there? I thought he was just the coach.

Mate Des is an amateur compared to some of the lowlifes on that board.

Nice one Dan!:-/..you know the sad thing out of it is ..if the Stewie bros did bail, the Raiders would be OK with me...why?...no idea...but the alternatives are to much to bear.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2