Stewart Court Case?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops link said:
Jethro and DMS5. Stop behaving like Max Delmege and Scott Penn.
Who asked for your opinion ? ? ?

Nah, just kidding.  Just having a little fun with DSM5. I have started to think that he may have got upset that I picked him for the errors as he is starting to sound a little peeved (after all I was only trying to help him).

Clon, when have I ever been upset?  And Jethro, I'll be forever in your debt for the off /of thingy, you know that.  Now we need a YART.

Dan link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=179793.msg215332#msg215332 date=1237945242]
Jethro and DMS5. Stop behaving like Max Delmege and Scott Penn.

I didn't know the boardroom spat was about spelling and Grammar
[/quote]No it was about Grammar and Grammpa. They were pissed again.

DSM5 link said:
Really Kiwi?  I don't really picture you at all. 

Yeah, mainly because you were/are a grumpy old bastard and as I was reading 1 of your posts 1 day had the Sopranos on in the background and Junior was on fire haha

Niccipops, shut the **** up.  Kiwi, I just don't see how you can say I'm a grumpy old bastard.  I'm no crankier than any poster on this blog.  I must admit I hate losing and I'm critical of players and coaches when I see the ****ing obvious.  And I don't suffer fools lightly.  I take a loss hard as I'm surrounded outside these walls by opposition loudmouths and tossers.  But, I'm not a cranky old bastard.  When you come over for a match you can stay at my place and see.     

I believe I was your 1st antagonist on here DSM, we had some sensational debates over Matai back in your early days, probably where the perception comes from haha

On 'Our Stevie', I saw him grab his neck on Sunday after a tackle.  Hope it's not a re-occurance.  He was pretty quiet and no block-busting gallops up the paddock.   

DSM5 link said:
Niccipops, shut the F**k up.  Kiwi, I just don't see how you can say I'm a grumpy old bastard.  I'm no crankier than any poster on this blog.  I must admit I hate losing and I'm critical of players and coaches when I see the F**king obvious.  And I don't suffer fools lightly.  I take a loss hard as I'm surrounded outside these walls by opposition loudmouths and tossers.  But, I'm not a cranky old bastard.  When you come over for a match you can stay at my place and see.     
??????Hey DMS5 I think you miss-read something I posted because I never said anything negative in your direction. Check the posts. I'm all peace and love and nuts and berries.

After viewing many of Zep's posts he's probably referring to the DMS5 post telling me to "Shut the F**k up". From me, nothing negative in your direction (DMS5), I think you're a passionate supporter who has his moments. But regarding Zep, IMO, he doesn't seem to communicate very positively with women (at least online).
To all the boys, from where I sit as one of the few females regularly participating on this site, I'm generally having fun mixing it up and learning updated Eagles news with you fellas. I'll keep posting and I'll always support the mighty Eagles.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6