Stewart Court Case?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
Niccipops, shut the F**k up.  Kiwi, I just don't see how you can say I'm a grumpy old bastard.  I'm no crankier than any poster on this blog.  I must admit I hate losing and I'm critical of players and coaches when I see the F**king obvious.  And I don't suffer fools lightly.  I take a loss hard as I'm surrounded outside these walls by opposition loudmouths and tossers.  But, I'm not a cranky old bastard.  When you come over for a match you can stay at my place and see.     

I get the impression that you are a grumpy old bastard too. Stuck in the 80's, old boy ways. Do you have a mullet?

It's a false impression Clon.  I'm really all sweetness and light.  Stuck in the 60's perhaps, but definitely not the 80's. 

It is very easy to get the wrong impression via the internet.

I met this girl online, told me she was hot, turned out to be The Gronk.

Niccipops, am I to understand you when you say you're one of the few females on this site?  If the truth be known I think there are many females on this site.  Some are quite butch I grant you, but most are not. It's quite obvious who the real girls are.     

Hmmm I hear Ryan wear a dress everything a few nights - Peter Werritt style

DSM5 link said:
Niccipops, am I to understand you when you say you're one of the few females on this site?  If the truth be known I think there are many females on this site.  Some are quite butch I grant you, but most are not. It's quite obvious who the real girls are.     

Too true - Thanks

We are not all butch ;)

The Wheel link said:
\lo blow wheel poor old pete werritts body wouldnt even be cold yet and you are making jokes about a dead man

;)

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=179793.msg215587#msg215587 date=1238039247]
What he lays on the floor and does not move?
[/quote]

I must be missing something here? Did Wheel's post actually make sense to anyone?

It was a bit strange, but Cliffy Gc seemed to make sense of it, Oh yeah, it was weird, totally.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6