Stewart offered $3.5 million to quit league

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cameron said:
Weilder was talking on twitter last night how he never layed in to Brett and broke the story about Nero's past in 2009 so I asked him.

@Cambo96: @Danny_Weidler out of curiosity Danny does Brett talk to you. I hate how the telegraph seem to get the news on him

His reply says it all.

@Danny_Weidler: @Cambo96 his agent speaks to tele - Brett is always polite and says g'day - he is a decent man

The key word there is Agent. We often lambast the media because we think they are making up stories but the reality is, the majority of the time its being spoon fed to them by agents who are apparently looking after the best interests of their clients.

Jatz Crackers said:
mickqld said:
I nearly thumped him one on the handball courts one day.

Piss poor effort there Mick !

Yeah I know I should've knocked the little ahole out but I would've been the one getting chucked outta school.

TokyoEagle said:
mickqld said:
Yeah I know I should've knocked the little ahole out but I would've been the one getting chucked outta school.
You would've been doing society a favour.

You saying society would've preferred Mick without an education?

Dyami said:
There will be an announcement this Thursday or Friday about Brett staying with Manly and no I will not reveal my source.

Hope that you are correct :angel:

Now, can you get Wolfie a deal that will keep him howling on the Peninsular :p

Dyami said:
by
There will be an announcement this Thursday or Friday about Brett staying with Manly and no I will not reveal my source.

Is your source Rambofizz ?

Normie said:
Well it was only Killarney High........

Come on Normie I dun got me a top edumacation at KHHS back in late 70's to early 80's.

I think I am hanging out for the Snake signing more than any of the others. He has been critical to our success for so many years now and I am certain we can win more premierships if he sticks around.

Yeah agree there with you MM . The others leaving would have bit hard , the ones going so be it . But with Brett it would feel sureal , not something I want to contemplate at all .

todays tele says he will re-sign with manly next week for 3 years(option for 1 more) for $1.3 million. a far cry from what he was allegedly offered overseas.

more like it, 3 years and he heads off to uk etc. Could never see a 4th year for Brett, he is showing wear already (as he has done in previously) Our club must look after Brett with kit gloves. We are goners without him and must take care as he is a big asset and earner.

tookey said:
Darren said:
Doesn't stop Folau taking a million a year.

I think you will find the mormon church and his family made the decsion for him to go to gay fl

Oh I doubt his arms needed much twisting.

kid gloves.

Anyway, some positive news would be awesome followed by lots of explanations of why the journos got it wrong.

Seems Brett new deal is fairly low 430k a season, so where is this rugby deal bulldog Ritchie?.....made me sick his bagging of sbw to greenberg on the game plan what about the poaching of hasler behind manly's back hypocrites. Anyhow back to us, I would be guessing that some money has been held back to retain gifty and killer next season, given the lower than expected snake deal and money gained by trex leaving.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8