Storm or Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Narrabeen Laker

Reserve Grader
Omg what a bloody choice this weekend ! To be honest I hate them both but I will be going for the Storm in a big way .
I am still hurting about 2013 when we got rorted by the roosters and the SBW love fest , forward passes and no penalties for most of the game . I am sick of them getting any player they want and never losing any . I’m sick of Politis and his influence on the game . They have had 4 minor premierships recently for only 1 win and that makes me smile . I know the storm buy the best juniors butThey at least develop them .

Who’s everyone going for

Anyone know of what the ticket sales are like?

I know it’s not a sellout. Wondering how many thousand the NRL are giving away....

If it were us in there, we’d be copping a belting in the media regarding ticket sales.

I'll be cheering on the refs, I'd like their industrial action to be a throw back to the penalty-a-thon of earlier in the year.

I know it’s not a sellout. Wondering how many thousand the NRL are giving away....

If it were us in there, we’d be copping a belting in the media regarding ticket sales.
NRL 360 just advised that the NRL had released further tickets at $60. Obviously no one gives a rats about this game!

An impossible decision for me, I cant pick one I want to lose more, not watching it either..

My best outcome, Both teams belt the Cr@p out of each other with cheap shots.

NRL 360 just advised that the NRL had released further tickets at $60. Obviously no one gives a rats about this game!
I so hope they get around 70,000 on Sunday
On Todd’s biggest day of the year he would look like a fool.
There are tickets available right now in every category, this late in the week it is normally only single seats in most sections by now.
Never have , never will support the scum storm.

unnamed (1).jpg

An impossible decision for me, I cant pick one I want to lose more, not watching it either..

My best outcome, Both teams belt the Cr@p out of each other with cheap shots.
I hate them both. I'd like some send offs and reports so that they are ****ed for the start of next season ..... 3 players from each side getting 6 week suspensions, sounds pretty good to me. Might even the comp up a bit if they lost a couple of their stars for a few weeks.

Roosters= small fan base

Storm=limited fans will travel

It’s a match made in heaven for TV but they’ll have to give away seats to fill the place!

Prefer the purple scuzzies over those rorters
Tough call - along with Illawarra as my most hated 3 teams
More an event to have drinks/BBQ and watch some footy.

Don't care. This will be the first GF I haven't watched since 2006.

I have all 8 Manly GF wins on either DVD or VHS. I'll watch them instead.

The only thing I care about now until next year is DCE, Jake and Kell's not getting injured in the PM's XIII game and that the Kangaroos win their tests against NZ and Tonga.

The biggest cheats in NRL history vs the team everyone knows is making a complete mockery of the salary cap.....I've lost interest if Manly aren't there.

Was offered a freebie but declined makes you wonder getting free tickets 5 days out from the game.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8