Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Finals 1, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

40 12
Sunshine Coast Stadium
10 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

If we hold onto the ball and the ref calls a fair 10 metres against the storm then we can win this match.
Speaking of which, wonder who the ref's going to be. Could make or break us.

Ref/Team List Tuesday will be interesting.

Think that Manly only had 43 % possession against the Storm last encounter so would have expected that to result in less attacking opportunities for Turbo . Not too sure if there will be that many opportunities for Turbo in the tighter ruck area against the Storm this Friday , possibly when the game opens up a bit . However sure that Turbo will still be sniffing out attacking opportunities anywhere on the field irrespective of how much attention the Storm may try to direct to him . .

Will be interesting who Des will go with for starting props . Possibly Marty and Alioia but he has not played a lot of footy for a while . Paseka looked O K and effective for his comeback against the Cows and so did Keppie and taking into account that Jake will spent some time there when Walker comes on . Not sure where Jake was playing when he set up and then scored backing up Tom , prop i think so useful in that sense having a ball playing prop at different stages as well

The good thing about playing them so recently, is now we have documented strategies on the Storms gameplan.
Bellamy may have shown his hand too early.
I feel slightly more confident about this week after reading that article.
At this level its like a game of chess, using human pieces.
I know much of the strategic stuff goes right over my head but I just like all the colourful jerseys. ;)

I'm kind of hoping that Des went into that match against Melbourne deliberately holding back some of his strategies that he was holding in reserve for when we meet in the finals. Time will tell.

Buzz said Munny is confident, but JAC is doubtful. They'll both be named today, but we will get a bigger picture in the squad cut on Thursday.

After the plague finishes me & the wife are heading up to noosa to scope out the place to maybe move to. We're looking for a couple of acres in the hinterland.
You and about 1,000,000 other Nsw and Vic residents. Good luck with the bidding wars.

You and about 1,000,000 other Nsw and Vic residents. Good luck with the bidding wars.
Unbelievable how the value of real estate is going here in SEQ.

I had a real estate agent knock on my door yesterday asking if I was interested in selling ( I’m not) and said he had buyers desperate for houses in our area.

The price he reckons he could get is probably $100k up from 12 months ago , and almost $300k more than we paid for it 5 years ago.

A sign outside a local Eagles supporter, even his house number is in Eagles colours.

20210907_150915_05.jpg

Unbelievable how the value of real estate is going here in SEQ.

I had a real estate agent knock on my door yesterday asking if I was interested in selling ( I’m not) and said he had buyers desperate for houses in our area.

The price he reckons he could get is probably $100k up from 12 months ago , and almost $300k more than we paid for it 5 years ago.
Lucky I bought in May last year 😂

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10