Storm v Manly, NRL First Qualifying Final (4 v 5)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The phone calls & sms's start - last year I didnt bother anyone when we won.

As soon as we start losing every man and his dog send me messages.

Unfortunately I think we are gone for the year unless the Doggies can win without Kimmorley

Rambo1987 link said:

Unfortunately I think we are gone for the year unless the Doggies can win without Kimmorley

Yep same here, the kunts have come out of the wood work tonight, friggin mobile phones

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=181652.msg240970#msg240970 date=1252668560]

Yep same here, the kunts have come out of the wood work tonight, friggin mobile phones
[/quote]

Mainly Dragons fans too - Hope they dont win it. The Storm look to have the goods or the Broncos

Feel sorry for Cuthbo. Misses the Queensland Cup Grand Final to come on when we have no chance of winning.

* Worst possible start  -  chocs error in the ptb -  leads to a try.
  *  Kite gets ko'd and that uses up a interchange.
    * Manly fight back strongly but last pass and play keeps going wrong
  * Wolfman doesn't mark up and Storm go  10 up.
  *  Lyons shoulder is not right and there goes another interchange
    * JWH gets replaced and the defence in the middle goes soft
    * Slater steps around the ox and its  16 down
    * 6th tackle options are terrible
    *  Channel 9 commentary on the ox say it all
      *half time 42% possesion
      * second half walk up the tunnel - body language looks bad
    * 5 mins later it's all over red rover

If results go as expected Storm will get the week off. I don't see anyone else beating them. the winner of tonight's game who stepped up to the mark was my tip for the premiership. Not us this time round  :mad:

Maybe we will have a miraculous escape and conversion next week and come charging back into calculations. Any shamans or wizards out there know any good magic?

I'll get my mother in law to offer up novenas. (CW knows what they are)  It would be gratifying to know that the eventual GF winners beat us, but unrealistically, we're not completely out of it.  We just might get to play next week and if Orford and Williams are out injured, we might have a show. 

Normally I think alot of the bagging of Orford is not justified.  But tonight he deserves everything thrown his way, we dominated the forwards for about 15 minutes there and made good metres and he did nothing.  

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2